Chapter 21: Coward

A boy with blond spiky hair stood infront of him with his arms spread out. Kaminari recognize him right away. He began to shed tears. Shivering with fright Kaminari began to speak up, "Ba-." Just as he began to speak Bakugo was flung to the other side of the battlefield. His eyes couldn't follow. He reached out to Bakugo and ran to his side. As he put a hand on him he pushed away. Slowly Bakugo began to stand up. "Don't pity me dunce face Im gonna be the number one hero." Bakugo stared at the nomu like an animal hungry for blood. He spread out his arms and gestured, "come at me."
Kaminari was shaking and his breathing was put of control. "Bakugo." He mustered out finally. It was too late Bakugo was charging towards the creature with full confidence he launched himself behind it. He let out a bloody laugh as he put his hands on each side of its face blowing up the head.
Bakugo stood on its shoulders relieved and satisfied. Kaminari looked at him shook he ran towards him crying tears of happiness. "Bakugo!" He shouted in disbelief. "Pft I told you Im strong and Im gonna be even stronger. IM GONNA BE THE NUMBER 1 HERO." He shouted standing on it in victory.
"Weak." A deep voice mummered. Kaminari felt his heart drop from heaven to hell. Bakugos eyes widened. A huge arm grabbed his ankle. "Shit I messed up how would I think it died by just that dammed alien bastard."
A bone cracked. Bakugo shrieked as the nomu turned his foot a full 360. It held Bakugo by the ankle and swung back. Kaminari stood frozen once again. "Dammit Im such a coward Im the reason we're here." He pulled out a knife stabbing his hand. "WAKE UP U SIMP." He shouted to himself. Blood was flying from his hand as he sprinted to the nomu. "DONT TOUCH THR FUTURE NUMBER 1 HERO. Kaminari grabbed its leg. "2 million volts." Kaminari grinned.
The nomu looked down towards Kaminari. "Dunce face?" He realized his mistake he turned his hes towards Bakugo. "shit." Staring at Bakugos pain his eyes watered. The nomu was still holding onto him so it also effects Bakugo.
Bakugo looked towards Kaminari and smiled. "Damm that hurt you bastard Hell yea Im gonna be number 1." Kaminari nodded as tears rolled down his cheeks. The nomu yawned. "Weak." It threw Bakugo on the floor. Kaminari moved away preparing to attack. The nomu laughed as it picked him up by the head sending him to Bakugo.
Kaminari rolled finally reaching him. Bakugo was standing with a foot dangling from his leg and arm looking as if it was gonna fall off of you breathed on it. Bakugo began walking towards the walking away nomu whom was looking for another fight. He took a deep breathe as he yelled out, "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE IF YOU LEAVE THAT MEANS I WIN DAMMED ALIEN BRAINED BASTARD." The nomu turned its head to Bakugo. He grinned, "Im gonna beat you so bad they'll make me number one on the spot." He limped towards the nomu who was now sitting in its spot. Kaminari ran over. "Bro we can't beat that thing it was too strong my volts did nothing man." Bakugo ignored still walking. "Alright then we're goin all out then." Kaminari sneered walking alongside Bakugo.

I know I was gone for super long but Im back MHWHAHAHAHAH Ill try to update more often like everyother day at least ya know.