Chapter 19: The Day

Third POV

          It was around 6 in the morning. The sky was pinkish blue and Kaminari was just waking up. He could barely sleep that night. He had a bad feeling. His stomach ached and his throat felt funny.

*Timeskip to the infiltration.*

        After a while all the talking about the plan finished. They were able to pinpoint the area of the hideout due to information for people who saw them. The plan was simple. Go in, fight and capture them, and leave. But with more detail obviously. Their parents signed a contract for the infiltration allowing their children to take part. Since they had their hero licenses this would automatically boost their reputation and some may have signed it themselves when it was sent. Others begged and begged.
       It was around 12 in the afternoon. Everyone was full of energy but many were scared.
        "Hhey Kaminari, now that I think about it I'm scared to die." Kirishima whispered and studdered. You could hear the fear in his voice. It was raspy and sad. He continued, "But when I think about dying for a friend, its not as scary." Kirishima sent a smile Kaminaris way. Kaminari smirked. A tear trickled down his cheek. "Im sorry." Kaminari whispered loud enough for only himself to hear. The rest of the journey was quiet, but filled with fright.
        They came across the deserted empty area where they had thought the leauge was. They all stood frozen. To the sound of a scratchy voice from behind. "You could've told us you were dropping by." Chills went down all the students spines. As the heroes turned around they saw they were surrounded with Nomu and the rest of the league. Kaminari looked around for Jirou. But he became filled with disappointment.
      "Deku Kun." A familiar voice squealed. "Ahhahah." Toga attempted to run towards Midoriya with a knife but was stopped by Dabi who was covering his face with his other hand.
      It had seemed a certain villian had caught Todoroki's eye. They had fought before but something about him always felt familiar. "Hey scar face, did you-." Dabis eyes widened and tried to cover his face even more he was scared. Even during the fight at UA he was always covering his face. "Also get hot tea spilled all over you face?"
       "Ehhhhhhhhh is he for real?!!" Dabi let out a sigh of relief.
       "Haahhaha. That wasnt even funny really." Twice exclaimed. "Shuttup!!" Shirigaki ordered and his mood immediately went back to a murderer. "So all these chickens-." Hawks rose his hand Im kinda offended."
         "That one you underestimated me and two well you know." Hawks sneered as he appeared behind Shirigaki with a feather to his neck. "Ohohoh." Shirigaki grabbed his arm. "Sorry Dabi you couldn't make fried chicken today." Hawks arm was decaying. He quickly stabbed his hand and flew up. "Whats with the jokes Shiri-chan." He shrugged. This irritated Shirigaki and he knew who he was going against in this one.
        All the other heroes were inspired by this small action. The students aswell. Bakugo was the first to run up. "Ill kill you all." He shouted out with a huge smile holding his hands out. "Ill become the number 1 hero."
         Kaminari was still looking around for Jirou, this was his fifth time looking around the same area. He felt a hand on his shoulder. "Forget about her for now, look ahead." Miriko looked down at Kaminari and smiled right before running off to kill some Nomu.

So forget about what i said before ima just continue writing it from here and i wanna say thank you to everyone who has been reading it so far. -^~^- too lazy to capitalize everything and stuff.