Chapter 13: Encounter

Kirishima POV:
       It was dark out. Kaminari looked so happy. Everyone else just stood there, curious of what Kaminari was saying, and what "it's time" ment. Finally, he looked back at me and my heart sank. I knew this was dangerous but it was too late to back down. He gave me a look and I already knew what I had to do. I began to run to start the plan but he called me. I turned around and saw him pointing at his mouth, with a big smile on his face. "Smile Kirishima." He ordered and mouthed. I put on a smile on my face and continued to run.
         Kaminari began to distract them. Mina tried to go after me but he got their attention. "Guys, I'm sorry I've been different but everything is gonna go back to normal kinda." Bakugo interrupted him after. "What do you mean, dunce face. Your not making sense. But soon enough I'll beat some into you." Bakugo shouted walking towards him cracking his knuckles.

Third POV

      *Beep Beep*
"What's going on?" They all began to question. Looking around. Finally it clicked, "The emergency door." Midoriya shouted. Everyone began running towards Kaminari. "Tch, their gonna catch up, but I guess I can help him out." Kaminari shot the electricity box adding more power so the doors could shut faster.
      "Bye byee!" Kaminari shouted.

Timeskip

     "Yo Jirou-Chan!" Kaminari exclaimed. His heart was beating faster and faster by the second he felt his face get hot. Jirou spoke up, "How'd you find me?!" She had a stern look on her face. Kaminari burst into laughter. "It's the red string of fate that connects us, my dear Kyoka." He flirted. Kaminaris eyes widened to the sight of Jirou melting? "Heheh I wished it was Midoriya-Kun but your pretty cute, let's play." Toga announced with a smirk on her face. Suddenly, Shirigaki began to speak from behind.
       Kaminari's heart began beating faster but not because of his love for Jirou but fear. He internally calmed himself down and looked Shirigaki in the eye. He shooed Toga away. Then Kaminari fell on his knees and began to beg. "Please, replace Jirou with me." Shirigaki cracked a smile, "Aw how cute both of you guys are sacrificing yourselves for the other." Kaminari looked at Shirigaki in disgust. "No no no this won't do see Jirou is already a wanted criminal she can never go back to her normal life." Kaminari felt as if his soul had left his body. "But maybe if you beat me well I guess I can replace her. After all you were my second target." Life returned back to him. His eyes sparkled. Kaminari quickly got up, and got in a fighting position.

He rose his head high and said, "Pft, I've changed."