Chapter 11: Help

Third POV
Kaminari passed out in Jirous room. Soon after Kirishima came looking for him. Kirishima was running around like a maniac looking left and right everywhere to find him. "Sorry sorry this is all my fault." Kirishima told himself. Finally he came across Jirous room. He peered in and saw Kaminari lying on the floor. Kirishima sat on Jirous bed until Kaminari woke up.
Once Kaminari finally woke up from the deep sleep, Kirishima rushed over to him and grabbed his shoulder looking into his eyes. Kaminaris eyes widened looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry, it's my fault Jirou got taken away!" Kirishima screamed shaking Kaminari.
It looked as if Kaminari's soul left him. Looking down at the floor he replied, "No I was too weak while everyone else would work hard and train every single whole I was too busy joking around and shit ITS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!!" "You don't understand. They weren't here for Jirou." Kirishima explained looking as if he were stabbed in the chest 100 times. "I KNOW THEY WERE HERE FOR ME AND SHE SACRIFICED HERSELF FOR ME!" "NO! LISTEN KAMINARI."
Kirishima shouted and took a deep breath. "Remember when Bakugo got kidnapped I secretly made a deal with them and I said if they let us take him I would become a villain. When the time came I couldn't I ran I hid. I'm no man IMA DAMMED COWARD!!" Kirishima yelled. He looked back up at Kaminari into his eyes. "Kaminari I'm sorry."
"ARE YOU CRAZY??!!! ARE YOU OK!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO SUCH A THING!!"
Kaminari yelled and punched Kirishima in the face.

"I know I deserve death! I'm such a coward I have no right to speak about wanting to be a hero or talk bad about villains. I sold out my own friend. My classmate. A FELLOW HERO!!"

Clenching his fists Kaminari began screaming. "Why the hell would you try to sacrifice yourself you idiot!!"

Kirishima looked up and his eyes widened.
Kaminari knelt back down. "Please Kirishima never do that again. And never call yourself a coward. Kirishima your the manliest person I know. We all get scared. To be honest I was scared. I WAS A COWARD! I WAS SCARED TO BECOME A VILLIAN AND STOP JIROU!"

Kaminari was breathing heavily.

"YOU HEAR THIS! I WAS SCARED TO SAVE THE PERSON I LOVE. I SACRAFICED HER I DIDNT WANNA BE A VILLAIN. I ACTED LIKE A TRIED TO SAVE HER BUT DEEP DOWN I WAS THANKFUL!! IM THE VILLIAN!!"

Kaminari began punching himself across the face, banging his head across the walls and floors.
Kirishima reached out. "Oi Kami st-." Kaminari looked back at Kirishima smiling tears rolling down his face. "Yet I still smile. All this is happening and I still manage to smile. Sometimes I wonder if you guys all died would I still smile." Kaminari explained in a low voice. No matter what happened to him he still smiled he was unable to cry with a frown and he hated it. He blamed his foolish parents for teaching him these things. Yet for some reason smiling when he was crying brought him comfort. He felt stronger when he did so. Ever since they were young Kaminari would always tell Jirou to smile. But he just felt so frustrated and didn't know who to blame for his actions and his greed he felt deep down. So he blammed his dead parents.

"Ya know Kiri. When she was sacrificing he life for me I still smiled. Will I ever be able to cry normally. I HATE THIS ITS SO ANNOYING! All I ever do is smile."

Kirishima began to speak but Kaminari interrupted him again. "You might think being able to smile after that is a good thing. But it's not sincere. It a fake smile it's a habit I have no control over. But I still for some reason believe it's better to cry HappyTears."