Chapter 12: Time

*Timeskip 9 months*

       Kaminari POV:
"I hate to admit it but I'm kinda nervous." I stated as my hands began to tremble. "Scared of dying dunce face!" Bakugo yelled giving me a stare like he was gonna kill me for "being a wuss." "Actually, you kinda look exicted to me." Sero commented. "Yea. I mean finally. I'll get to see her again. I don't even know what to say when I see her." The trembling in my hands stopped, I felt more confident and I felt like I was really smiling....

*9 Months Ago*

Third POV:
*Juitar Playing* Kaminari rushes out of his room for the first time in 2 months. He ran to Jirous room. He was so exicted until he saw what he didn't want to. "Yo Kami-." Mina said waving to Kaminari smiling. "Bye." He replied bluntly, walking away. Mina got up and rushed after him. She grabbed his shoulder. "Why can't you just get over things?" Mina asked. Kaminari looked back at her glaring. He shoved her off and calmly spoke, " I'm busy." He walked towards his room, but before he entered he said this, "Maybe it was her smile that encouraged me to live or maybe it wa-." His voice began to fade and crack. He felt lumps in his throat. Thorns stabbing his heart. He walked in and shut the door.

"Mina don't you think he got more buff." Momo whispered still shook about how Kaminari acted.

"Somethings going on. The only one allowed in his room is Ejirou. Denki never comes out not even to eat. Ejirou always delivers him boxes and nobody is allowed to open it and he's always bringing him food." Mina explained.

After a coupled hours, all of Class 1-A was talking about their suspicious behavior. Kirishima stayed silent the entire time. Finally, Bakugo spoke up about it. "Dammed shitty hair ." He got up and began walking towards Kirishima. Bakugo grabbed his collar and held him in the air. "What's going on? You're his friend, his best friend tell us if you really care what is he planning. We all know that he's probably tryin-." Kaminari swung his door opened. He walked outside. "It's time."