𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

me and Zach kissed goodbye and Jonah opened the door to reveal Andrew. "well hello what are you doing here human?" he smirked."well I'm Zach's girlfriend" I smiled. he smirked."oh really?" I nodded."yup," I said popping the 'p'

"well I don't think we had a real introduction, I'm Andrew. Zachs older and obviously hotter brother" he says cockily. I scoff." you wish," I said and walked off." where do you think you're going?" he asked while grabbing my wrists.

it was gonna happen then I could feel it but then I felt arms wrapped around my waist. "she's coming with me brother now come on let's have dinner," Zach says.

I pull Zach aside." what happened?" I ask. he sighs."Your not doing this I don't want you to be a demon I want you to do this when your ready. okay please please please" I sigh. I kiss his cheek." Okay good I was scared and had a bad feeling." I smile. he nods.

Zach's pov

I don't trust my brother something's gonna go wrong I know it.

-

after dinner, we were all in the living room. I kept an eye on my brother. he was starring at Sophie. I pulled her in my lap. she leaned on my chest and kissed my jaw.

"Ima go to bed Zach I'm really tired," she says.

I sigh and kiss her forehead." night mamas"

Sophie's  pov

when I walked up to my room. I took a shower. when I got out of the shower Andrew was in my room." can I help you?" I ask. he smirked and hit me." ow! what the hell" I say holding my cheek. he bit down and marked me. "Zach help!"

Zach's pov

"Zach help!" I heard Sophie screamed.

I got up and ran as fast as I could up the stairs. when I did I saw that Andrew marked her."What the hell!" I yell. he smirked." now she's mine"he says before leaving.