𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35

Sophie's POV

I just had to get out of that house. I know Zach why would he do that? I don't understand. That's not the Zach I know.

I went to this beach I use to go with my grandma before she passed away a couple years ago. It's actually the beach where my parents met at.

The sun was setting and I was still here. I've been here for a couple hours, just watching the waves come crashing in and going pee here and there. I was surfing all day to get my mind off of everything. So now I was just floating in the water watching the sunset.

I felt a presence come and sit by me. I didn't wanna look because I knew it was Jonah."What are you doing here?" I ask."Well, it's getting dark and you don't wanna see Zach right now and Maddie is helping Gabbie and so is Christina since she is getting the morning sickness and stuff. So I came because I'm your best friend and it's gonna get cold soon." Jonah says."I'll be okay.." I say quietly.

"You know Zach only did it because he was gonna kill you... Nick ties you up with his belt and went into the kitchen to grab a knife. He was gonna carve you like a jack o lantern. So Zach taught him a lesson." Jonah says. "By killing him?" I ask. He nodded.

"Jonah that's not okay. I get I'm supposed to be a demon and I shouldn't care but I do. Jonah he is someone baby, someone's friend, someone's son. And it just hurts my heart to think he died because I couldn't do a mission and it was my fucking mission." I say tears threatening to fall. Jonah just grabbed me and hugged me."It's okay Sophie. Please let's go home. I don't want you out in the streets. You can have my bed and I'll bunk with Zach or something."He says. I sigh."Okay..." i say and we get in the car.