𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

"I'm tired of walking!" Maddie complained. I nodded."This looks like a nice place to stop." I say. Christina and Gabbie just sat there."You know I wish we had some clothes instead of these robes." Christina said. I smiled."Here I always have a pair of extra clothes and I brought Maddie two extra pairs. So here" I say handing the clothes to them. They smiled."Thanks, Soph."Gabbie says and goes behind a tree.

-

After the girls changed we ate and then we sat up camp. I was getting cold so I changed out of my shirt into one of Zach's hoodie since it smelt like him." So how long have you and Zach have been dating?"Christina asked. I smiled."About a month." I say. "Awe," Gabbie says. She was looking through my phone with pictures of us."Do you miss him?" Gabbie asked. I nod.

"Yea I miss waking up next to him and him playing with my belly piercing since it freaks him out, I miss having our little wrestling fights, I miss him playing with my hair, I miss falling asleep together on his bed. Hell, I miss all of the boys and all of our cuddling sessions." I smile thinking of the boys and how one night they crashed mine and Zach's movie night. They got all of us matching onesies and crawled into bed with us and we all slept in the bed.

Maddie rolls her eyes."I'm going to find some firewood." She says and walks off."I'll come with" I say. She rolls her eyes.

-

"What the hell is going on with you?"

"What is wrong with me? Why don't you go ask your new best friends!"

"Maddie what are you talking about your my best friend always!" I say.

"Whatever Sophie," she says and walks off.

"Oh my god, Maddie can you stop being a fucking drama queen not everything is about you!" I say. I was about to walk off until I felt someone push me and my head made contact with something sharp. Then it went black.

Maddie's POV

"Oh my god, Maddie can you stop being a fucking drama queen not everything is about you!" Sophie yelled. I turn around and push her she fell to the floor and wouldn't get up.

"Sophie come on that's not funny," I say.

No answer

"Sophie!" I scream shaking her. She must've landed on a rock because when I lifted her head she was bleeding."Gabbie! Christina! Help!" I started to cry.

"Oh, my gosh, what happened?!?" Christina asked.

"W-we got in a fight and I pushed h-her" I cried."Here I'll call someone in her contacts." Gabbie says.

Gabby's POV

"Hey, babe you okay?" A boy's voice called out of the phone.

"Um, it's not Sophie she was in an accident I'll send you our location of just hurry," I say.

"W-wait what?"

"Just hurry," I say and hung up.

-

A couple of minutes later a car pulled up five boys came running out.

"Where is she?" A boy with brown hair and brown eyes asked. I recognized him from all the pictures, Zach.

I pointed at Christina holding Sophie's head to our old robes. He basically ran to her and picked her up.

Maddie was in a corner by herself.

"What the hell happened!" Zach yelled.

"Well Maddie and Sophie got in-"I was cut off by Maddie.

" Sophie and I went to get some firewood and she fell," Maddie says.

Christina and I looked at each other."Okay well, let's go get her to the hospital." Zach says and carries Sophie  to the car.