𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8

I run to Sophie."It's okay baby I'm here shhh" she was crying. "h-he marked me, Zach, it hurts" she cried. I just held her in my arms.

    Maddie came up with Daniel right behind her."What the hell is going on?!?" She asked Daniel just held her."Maddie go get Jonah he'll know what to do"

-

     "Jonah please there's something we have to do!" I ask. We were in my father's bedroom. Trying to figure out what to do about Sophie. She was really sick now.

  "Ah here look!"

He found this:

     if marked by the wrong mate the human could die and disappear unless the spiritual creature is killed by them.

    "Wait so you are telling me, my sick almost dying Sophie has to go fight my devil for a brother while she's dying?" I ask Jonah. He nodded. I sigh "let's go."

    When I walked in she was asleep on Maddie. She looked at me and smiled."Here Mads I'll take her to my room." I smiled. She nodded."You can stay in this room" I said but she was already cuddled up with Daniel halfway asleep.

    I carried her to my bed. But right when I did she ran to the bathroom and threw up. I ran and rubbed her back and held her hair.

    "Zach, why am I so sick?" She cried."well, since Andrew wasn't your mate you could possibly are and not become one of us you'd just disappear. But you if you kill him you can be uncuffed!" I say she nods."can I rest for a little tho?" she asks. I nod and pick her up and lay her in my bed and gave her ice cream and my hoodies.

  I love when she wears only my hoodie and no pants it's adorable!

   We sat and watched movies for the rest of the night. But tomorrow is a long day...

-

   When I woke up I saw that Sophie was still in bed so I went and got her coffee. Iced of course.

   "Here princess," I say. Her eyes lit up when she saw the coffee and took a long big drink of it like how you did when you were a kid with a milkshake. God this cutie is going to be the death of me. "Mmmhm it's so yummy," she says. I chuckle and check her temperature. She had a fever.

     "oh, baby your burning up," I say she nods."I know but I have to kill your brother remember?" she asks. I sigh and nod." you could rest a little more." til what I die?" She yells."I didn't mean it like that you should be a little better." I say she shakes her head." no, where's Jonah" she asks getting up.

    You could tell she was sick. Her eyes were red and she was pale. I better keep an eye on her.

sophies POV

I got dressed into sweats and a t-shirt that is from santa cruise. And went downstairs."Hey, Soph you okay?" Jack asks. I nod." do you know where Jonah is he is going to to teach me to kill andrew."i say. I was feeling a little dizzy until jack caught me."woah you need to rest." I push jack away."no! I have to kill Andrew I could die you know if I don't okay so where the fuck is Jonah!"i yell.

"Hey I'm right here Soph."he says I turn around."finally now what do I have to do"

-

Jonah ran me through all of my steps. I'm so nervous. It's gonna be done by tonight...