𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

Zach's POV

Ever since Sophie got back she hasn't been the same. She's been shutting everyone out. She stopped eating and sleeps all the time every night she sits on the roof.

We haven't had a real conversation since 1 week ago.

"Zach are you gonna go talk to her?" Jonah asks.

"I don't understand why I should." I say paying attention to the video game that me and corbyn are playing. He's obviously kicking my ass.

"Dude go talk to her." Corbyn says pausing the game and pulling Christina onto his lap.

"Why?" I ask.

"Oh my god dude! Just go talk to her for the love of god I don't think you get what she's going through. But classic Zach always has to be about him!" Daniel snaps.

"Okay fine I'll go talk to her."

-

"Hey princess." I say walking into the room.

"Hi" she replies staring off into space.

"We need to talk..." I say.

"About?"

"Look baby, I get your going through a hard time and stuff but you really need to start opening up to me anymore my heart hurts when I know something is wrong with you and I can't help. Please tell me." I finish.

When I look at her she had tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.

"I-I'm fine nothings wrong with me." She manages tk keep her cool.

"Okay baby lets go hang out down stairs and get you something to eat." I say. She nods and climbs out of the bed.

"Well look who's up!" Corbyn says.

Sophie didn't have a snarky comment she just gave him a half smile.

"Are you okay?" Maddie asked. She just nodded.

"Baby what's the matter?" I ask.

"I- Nevermind ima go to bed night." She says and walks up the stairs.

-

I walked up to see Sophie balling her eyes out.

"What happened baby?" I ask.

She sighs."Before I got kidnapped I found out I was three weeks pregnant, I didn't say shit to anyone because I was scared and when I got kidnapped from how much they beat me, I lost the baby." She says and started to sob some more.

I cradle her in my arms."Why didn't you tell me?"

"B-Because I didn't know yet I was gonna go to the doctors and I didn't want to disappoint you." She cried.

"Baby you are the most strongest most beautifulest girl ever you would never disappoint me."