𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

It was time, Corbyn located Andrews location. He was going to a party tonight. Jonah taught me how to use the bow and the wooden stake. They all helped me. I was really sick. But I wanted to get this over with.

   I walked in and saw my target so I went up to him."hey baby"I say in his ear."Ah I knew you'd come to like the real hottie." He smirked. I mentally threw up on him. I stabbed a wooded stake in his stomach. He laughed."stupid girl"he said.

   Why the fuck isn't he dieing. He through me across the floor. I was already so week.

Zach pov

I saw Andrew throw Sophie across the floor. God she's already so week from the sickness. I have to help her. I jump out of the car. And see Sophie getting cornered. I grab my bow and arrow and stalk him through the upstairs.

Sophies POV

I was cornered."now human since your new to the under world lemme introduce you to my crew. The tall one with the black hair is Dylan, he's a vampire and loves human blood especially when they are a virgin."I gasped and backed up."And the short white red haired one is Edward, and he's a ware wolf and he loves chew toys." He smirked. I finally found my bow."and that girl her name is Bella she is a demon and loves killing people in the most horrible ways."he says.

     Alright fuck them I'm a bad bitch I don't need them to think I'm scared. Well we know vampires don't like sunlight. Soo maybe I can find something for that. I also noticed that ware wolfs don't like roses and luckily I have Maddie's  Rose perfume in my back pocket just in case. Andrew is just like a vampire you have to in pale them through the heart.

   Now Bella, demons don't like holy water so I have no clue how to get rid of her yet...

    First thing first get rid of the dog. I stand up and crash the glass of the rose perfume over his head I turned around and shot the wooden arrow at the vampire. I looked in the emergency pack that Jonah gave me and found holy water I spilt it all over Bella and she turned to ash.

    Which meant now I'm left with Andrew but I have no more arrows...

    I heard clapping

"Well done princess I thought Bella would've scared you shitless and the boys would've fought over you."Andrew smirked I broke the chair and ran at him but got to week again."see Sophie now I control you..."he smirked."your the one who's making me sick?"i ask he nodded."guilty now u need to um die so..."he got caught off my an arrow going through his chest but not through his heart. It was Zach. I fell down and curled up in a ball and fell asleep.