𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

"Okay so when you get there you have to find Maddie and only Maddie no puppies okay?" Zach asked i nodded.

I can't believe I'm about to break into heaven.

-

Once I hopped the gate it was beautiful. There was an angel."Hi I'm Gabbie and this is Christina!" The girl with curly brown hair said."Hi I'm Sophie!" I smile."Wow your really pretty" Gabbie said. I smiled."Thank you! Can you guys help me find my best friend?" I ask."Of course we'd love too!" Christina asked. I smile."Thanks!" I hug them.

"Okay so what does she look like?" They ask."Here"

"Awe who's those two?" They ask

"Awe who's those two?" They ask. I smile and start to tear up."um the one That I'm sitting in his lap is Zach my boyfriend and The other one is Daniel one of my best friends and Maddie's ex." I smile."Why did they break up?" Christina asked.

"Well I'm from the underworld and there was this gang after me and Daniel didn't risk it so he broke up with her, but he wants to get back together with her." I explain."Awe" Gabbie says. I smile. "I know cute right".

I smile at the thought of that night, it was the night that Zach came back for me.

"Okay well where do you think she is?" Gabbie asked."Well in her memories!" I smile and started to run to find memory lane."Here this way!" Christina says.

"Well where do think she'll be?"Gabbie asked as we entered memory lane."Daniel" i say and run to the first day they met and there she was."Maddie" i say and she looks and smiles and tackles me then pulled me into a hug."I knew you'd come rescue me. I need to talk to Daniel!! I need to tell him how much I love him and he just can't push me away anymore!" Maddie yells and started to run to the gates.

I laugh and look at Gabbie and Christina."You guys wanna come?" I ask. The looked at eachother and smiled."I love heaven but it doesn't feel right" Gabbie says."Plus I feel this pull to someone down there."Gabbie says. I smile."Well come on what's re we waiting for?" I ask. We were about to hop the fence when someone grabbed me."Hey! Where are you going?" An angel asks. I quickly jumped over the fence and started to run.