𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

Zach's POV

I finally shot my brother not so that he'd die that is on sophie I got Sophie and Jonah got Andrew we tied him up in our basement when he wakes up and Sophie gets a little bit of her strength back and we can end this once and for all. I'm so tired of my sick and twisted family.

Sophie was resting and Andrew was in the basement chained down. I checked on Sophie. She was still burning up. I decided this has to be done. I tried to mark her."ahhh!"she screamed. "Zach it hurt why did you do that"she asked. I sighed."I'm sorry princess I just thought it'd help you survive"I say. She pulls me down onto the bed and snuggles up to my chest."thank you"she says. I kiss her head."no problem"

-

A couple hours later Sophie went downstairs to kill my brother once and for all.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT" i heard Sophie yell and started to climb the stairs. She started to pull her hair up.

"Fucking boys can't stand still make it harder for the women like always." She says putting pants on. She was only in my hoodie and her cute little underwear."what do you mean?" I ask as she's grabbing a wooden bat."your fucking brother isn't in the fucking basement so now I have to go find him!" She yells. And walks out the door.

Sophies POV

I stomp down the stairs."hey cranky" Daniel says."Shut the fuck up seavey before I kill you too cause I'm this close!" I say and walk out the door.

-

I saw Andrew by the side of the road he was crawling. I got out of the car and hit him over the head."You know this wouldn't have been fucking happening if you just didn't fucking mark me and kill me" I said and he was trying to get up I broke the bat and stabbed him in the heart. I felt an aching pain."Zach" I screamed. But no one heard. I layed there in pain until it went black..

Zach's POV

I went to go look for Sophie. She has been gone for a couple hours.

I found her on the side of the roads Andrew was dead and  Sophie was passed out.