𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

Sophie's POV

I saw Maddie storm down the stairs. She grabbed her suitcase from the closet."What's wrong Mads?" I ask. And she broke down. I got up which made Zach wake up.

I ran to her and hugged her."I need you to take me home," "H-he b-broke up with me." She cried."What?" I ask. She nodded. I started to put my hair up."Woah Woah Woah there Sophie it's okay" Jack tried to calm me down."Ima just go say hi" I said. (Inside joke) I was about to walk up the stairs until I felt strong arms pull me back."You can talk later with him okay? Let's just get Mads home" Zach says. I sigh."Fine, can you drive us?" I ask. Zach nodded.

-

Once we pulled into the driveway Maddie fell asleep. Her head was resting in my lap while I played with her hair. "Hey, Mads we're here." I gently shook her awake. She got up. I helped her with the bags.

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson." I smile. They looked shocked.

"Oh my gosh, Sophie your alive." Mrs. Wilson exclaimed while hugging me."Yea why wouldn't I?"

"Your parents told everyone you died they held a funeral for you and everything," Mrs. Wilson says.

"O-oh Well that's not what happened. Ima go my boyfriends waiting in the car and yea bye Mads." I say giving her a hug.

"Wait! I'd love to meet your boyfriend how about you and your parents can reunite you can have it at my house" Mrs. Wilson says."Oh okay" I smile

-

"I can not believe that my parents told everyone I was dead!" I yell. Zach and I are getting milkshakes for everyone.

"Like who does that!"I yell. He puts his hand on my thigh."Look baby your gonna be okay! It's you for crying out loud."

"Um Zach you know how you love me?" I ask.

He sits back in his seat."Yea? Why?" He asks.

"Well, Maddie's parents invited us and my parents to my their house for dinner..." I say.

"Really Sophie!" He whined."I'm sorry baby please!" I begged he gave in."Fine, when?" He asked."Tomorrow night" I said. He groaned.

-

"Milkshakes!" I called out everyone came into the kitchen." ooh yummy!" Jack says getting one I laughed. I saw Daniel walk down the stairs. He was cuddled into a blanket."Hey, Dan, you wanna talk about it?" I ask. He nodded.

-

" I just wanted to protect her Soph that's all." He says. I sigh."I know Dani and if it's meant to be it will you did a good thing keeping our little angel out of this." I say he nods."Ima go to bed night Soph."he says."Night"