𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

Sophie's POV

When I woke up I heard yelling.

"Jonah we have to do this!"

"Zach come on we don't they're dangerous you said it your self!"

"Please Sophie is the debt" Zach says almost like he's crying. I run down stairs I see that Zach has tears in his eyes.

"Baby" i say and run to him. He puts his head in the crook of my neck. "What happened?" I ask.

-

He told me how he has to make a drug deal or they will come and take you.

"And the drug business is still dangerous huh?" I ask jonah. Zach passed out on my chest a couple minutes  ago.

"Let's not do it then it's not worth it." I say. Jonah looks shocked."But they'll take you Soph." he says."i really don't care I have to protect zach okay? And all of you for that matter." I say. Daniel sighs and looks at Maddie.

Daniel's POV

"Hey Mads can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask her. She looks at me with curiosity but then nods. We got to her room."What's up babe?" She asks.

"Please don't call me that" I say.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Look Maddie I love you, god Mads I love you so fucking much it hurts. But, with everything that's going on right now it's not safe for you. So, we're breaking up..." i say.

When I looked at Maddie she had tears in her eyes."W-What?" Her voice cracked. I couldn't look her in the eyes. "I'm doing this because I love you okay? Road trip is not people to be fucking with and Sophie has a target on her back and I-" i took a breath to not start crying." I just can't risk it" i say. When I look up tears stained Maddie's Face."Do you want me to drive you home?" I ask. She shakes her head."No, I don't want you near me anymore Daniel" she says and pushes past me.