Awkward Moment

The next morning, I wake up earlier than my alarm. Or maybe it was more like I didn't get any sleep at all! I just couldn't get my mind of off that kiss! I twist and turn in my bed while holding a pillow close to my chest. Burying my head into the pillow, I scream and feel cheeks get hot. What the heck is going on?

 I look out the window and realize it was still dark, but I just can't sleep! I decide to get ready earlier than usual and stay in my room, doing nothing. Remembering the touch of his lips against mine, I unknowingly place a finger to my lips. Just what exactly was he thinking when he kissed me? Does he really mean it? I mean, he's always been so bitter and mean towards me, so why now? Why would he suddenly have a change in feelings? It worries me just thinking about it!

 I don't know how long I've sat on my bed, thinking, but before I knew it, I hear the doorbell ringing. I rush downstairs to find Hinata smiling like an idiot. "Good morning!" He exclaims.

 I smile. "Good morning, Hinata."

And then there's Hinata who confessed to me, but then acts like nothing happened. I'm just glad he's not hurt as much as I thought he would be.

 "Are you ready to go? There's morning practice today and I can treat you with something." When he says that, I notice his hands are behind his back.

 I try to look behind him, but it's no use when he's by the doorway. "What do you have there?"

 His smile widens. "This!" He holds out a paper bag and pulls out a steam bun for me. "I stopped by this morning to buy it for you. I hope you didn't eat yet."

 I take it from him and shake my head. "I haven't. Thanks."

 "So, are you ready to go?"

 Honestly, I don't want to go and confront Kageyama! Well, either way, I'll see him, but I just- I don't know what to do if I see him! I know Hinata doesn't know about yesterday, so I can't do anything suspicious. "I'll go. I have to tell my mom first." He head back inside, say my goodbyes, and head out with Hinata.

 When we reach the gym, everyone greets me except for Kageyama. It's hard for me to look at him anyways, so I didn't mind. In fact, I tried ignoring him.

 Hinata must've noticed Kageyama's actions and wrapped his arm around his neck. "Hey, Kageyama! How come you're not greeting Megumi good morning!?" He screeches.

 Kageyama turns his head away and doesn't say a word.

 Hinata pouts and shakes him like a rag doll. "Hey! Kageyama! Are you there?"

 Kageyama twitches in annoyance and pushes Hinata off of him. "I'm here, you idiot! Stop shaking me!"

 Hinata's eyes grow wide which soon softens to a soft smile. "Aha. Sorry."

 I watch Kageyama as he heads to the court and begins stretching. I don't know what to do! I don't know how to confront him! I sit on the sidelines and watch everyone practice.

 Throughout the whole practice, all I did was talk to Shimizu without looking at Kageyama. I just don't know how to confront him, and once I do, I don't know what to say! Should I ask him why he kissed me? But then that might seem rude. Or should I ask him if he likes me? I don't know.

 When practice was over, I walked with Hinata and Kageyama to class. I stand on the other side of Hinata so that way I can have a bit of a distance between Kageyama and I. What should I do?

 "Hey, hey! Megumi-chan, you're going to the tournament, right? You should!" Hinata exclaims. "Right, Kageyama?" He snaps his head towards him with sparkling eyes.