Chapter 5-WHAT?!😯(revised)

•I'm writing this right after I posted the update so yeah. Also, this chapter won't have much, if any, of Denki's or shinso's POV just cause I'm to lazy to switch it up lol.•

No one's POV

"Shit," Denki yelled as he woke up, frantic and looking around worriedly.
"Baby what's wrong? You know you can't swear," Shinso said in a strict but worried tone.
"I don't know your name, why we are cuddling or why the actual living fuck your in my room, or why you just called me baby, but fucking explain before there are 3.5 million bolts of electricity coursing through your vanes" the lightning boi said as he stared at Shinso charging himself up.
"You don't remember anything while in little space?"
"NO! Now fucking explain!" He yelled as his body started to shake from the electricity threatening to release.
"Ok ok. So, you slipped into little space while in class, Mina took you here and I came here after class to see what was up. I offered to watch you after you called me dada, then gave you a new paci cause yours was old and faded and the we cuddled up to get some rest."
'Holy shit! I CALLED MY CRUSH DADA?!' Denki thought while blushing. His mind was racing 90 miles a minute when he started to cry, the electricity going away.
"Baby, what's wrong? Come here," Shinso said while holding his arms out to Denki. Denki crawled over to Shinso and put his head into Shinso's chest.
"I-i'm s-s-sorry... for calling you d-d-daddy. I-I was.. in l-little s-s-sp-space ...and didn't know w-w-what i-i was.. saying," Denki said in between sobs. Shinso's heart broke at this. He didn't want Denki to be sorry. He wanted him to be happy.
"Baby boy, don't be sorry. I want to be you daddy, your papa, your dada or whatever makes you happy. If your happy, I'm happy. Ok baby?"
"O-ok," Denki said shakily while calming down. After a minute or two of breathing exercises to calm down, Denki asked Shinso a very important question.
"I never truely asked you and I know we just kinda officially met but would you mind being my daddy?"
"I- Yes! Of course. As long as your happy. Does that mean we are lovers too or n-" Denki cut off Shinso with a short but sweet and passionate kiss on the lips. It may have only lasted a few seconds but to the two boys, if felt like forever. They were the happiest people in the world at the moment. They ended up just cuddling back up together and fell asleep again. Their timers/watches disappeared into thin air, signaling that they were soulmates.