Chapter 8- Lazy Sundays Pt 2☀️(revised)

•Ok I know I haven't posted a chapter in like, 2 weeks but I'm posting this. I've been sick all week and I've been in a bad mood lately. I'll try to post more often but who knows with life. Also, I just personally love this pic(at the top) so I shared•

No one's POV

After Shinso got Denki his breakfast, Shinso made his own. He had French toast and bacon. Of course, adenoids had to steal some but Shinso prepared for that. When they were done, Shinso washed their dishes, picked up Denki and brought them up to Shinso's room.
"Do you wanna colour and watch a movie baby?"
"Yes pease Daddy," Denki said as he climbed on to Shinso's bed. Shinso grabbed crayons, paper and a clipboard so Denki had something hard to colour on. He then put the Lion King on. About 30 minutes into the movie, Denki started crying.
"What's wrong baby," Shinso said in a worried tone, his eyes also filled with worry.
"Wet..."
"Ohhhh. Ok baby, come here," Shinso said. Denki went to lay in front of Shinso as he changed him. After Denki was changed, he curled up with a binky, his blanket and his stuffy next to Shinso and watched the movie before falling asleep. Shinso kissed his forehead and fell asleep about 5 minutes after. (All the mistakes was cause I was writing this half asleep lmao, I fixed it though)

Time skip brought to you by my brat of a girlfriend(because I am, it's funny)

Around 3 pm, they both woke up and just cuddled. About ten minutes later, Denki sat up.
"Wanna go grab something to eat babe," Denki asked, clearly out of  little space for now.
"Sure. Wanna go to The Friendly Toast?"(It's a REALLY good restaurant)
"Sounds perfect."
When they got to the restaurant, they ordered an Oreo milkshake and French toast with bacon, sausage and eggs. They shared the meal, paid and left the restaurant. They decided to go on a walk around the park until sun set. They then went to the beach to watch the sun set. They shared a few small kisses and just enjoyed each other's company. Around 7 pm, they went to a small icecream shop. Shinso got two scoops of coffee icecream and Denki got two scoops of strawberry icecream. They walked back to Denki's dorm and got ready for bed. Shinso wore his boxers and a sweatshirt to bed and Denki just wore boxers. They cuddled up, kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep.

•Ok I know the chapter is kinda short but it's the best I could do when I'm in pain. Anyways, I love you all and hope you enjoyed the chapter! Also, go check out pansexualpug0803 story! I personally love it and he's my everything soooo yeah!(he was my everything, found someone new who treats me so well, unimportant)•