Chapter 6-Mall Trip🥰(revised)

•Sorry for the lack of pictures and stuff. I'm just to lazy to pick or edit or make any. Here's a 2nd chapter of the day to make up for the lack of chapters. Love you all! Also,I have pneumonia and my asthma has gotten worse. I'm on antidepressants as well now so yeah. I'm currently taking 4 different pills for different reasons right now so yeahhh•

Denki's POV

I woke up to just me in my bed and Shinso no where in sight. So, out of instinct, I started crying.
"D-d-daddy!?"
"Baby boy what's wrong,"Shinso said rushing out of the closed bathroom, hair a mess.
"I-I wowke u-uppy and ou w-we-wewent hewe," I said sobbing.
"I'm here now baby! I've got you."

Shinso's POV

I laid down and pulled Denki onto my chest. I then gave him his paci and kissed him of the head.
"Daddy?"
"Yes love?"
"I-I wovs ou!"
"I love you so much baby. Do you want to go out and get some more things for your little space," I asked the lightning boy with a small smile. I can't be soft, no way can I be soft.
"YESSSSS! PWEASE!"
"Ok ok. Let's get into some outside clothes." I chuckled at myself, maybe I can be soft, but just with him.
"Otay daddy!"

No one's POV

Shinso dressed Denki into a black sweater with yellow stars of all sizes and black overalls, of course because he loves space. Shinso then put yellow socks and black high top converse on him. After that, Shinso put Denki's paci on his space rock clip and clipped it to his shirt.(outfit at the top but without the white blanket)
"Ok baby. Let me pack your bag and we can go. Ok?"
"Otay papa!"
Shinso put a yellow sippy cup with apple juice in it in the diaper bag. He then put a bottle with angles milk in it. (Milk, a dash of vanilla and a small bit of sugar. Warmed up if wanted.) Then, he put extra diapers, an extra outfit and some small toys in the bag. They were finally ready to go.

Shinso's POV

I picked the diaper bag that was like a backpack and put it on my back. I the picked Denki up while he sucked on his paci. I then carried him out of the dorms without running into anyone and to my car. Once in the car, I made sure he was buckled and then got in the car, buckled, and started driving.

∆Time skip brought to u by tacos(bahahahha the fact that I'm still obsessed with tacos)∆

Once we got to the mall, I grabbed the bag and Denki and brought him straight to the store made for age regression. We did get some weird looks on the way but forget them, Denki is coping in a good way and that's good. When we walked in, we were greeted by workers with crowns and tiaras for the littles.
"Hello and welcome to Babys Age Regression store! Can I start you off with a crown or tiara for the little one?"
"A tiawa pwease!"
"Of course! Here you go babes," the worker said as she put the tiara on Denki's head, her smile sweeter than ever.
"If there's anything you need help finding just give a shout and we will be there to help."
"Ok thank you," I said as we walked further into the store.

No one's POV

"Alright princess, you can get anything you want," Shinso said while testing out a new nickname.
"Otay daddy! Fank ou sooooo muchhh!" As the two boys walked around the store, Denki would see things that caught his attention and would drag Shinso over to look at it. Their smiles were bigger than ever, they were truly happy. If you could think of your happiest memory and think of the way it makes you smile and how it makes you feel, that's what the two were feeling. But, never the last, after a few hours of shopping, laughing and amazing memory making, they were done.

∆Time skip brought2 u by my lazy ass∆

When they got back to the dorms, Shinso brought everything up to their room and unpacked and put everything away. He put the new yellow star, moon, Pikachu and dragon stuffies in Denki's toy box. Then, he took the new pacis out and put them in their respective cases and on the shelf. He then put Denki in his new dino onzie and gave him his new space blanky that he hasn't let go of all night. Lastly, Shinso made Denki a bottle of angles milk in his new space bottle, cuddled up with him and they fell asleep cuddling. What can they say, Denki really loves space.

•Sorry if this chapter sucks. It took me like, 3 hours to complete it. I finished it around 11:30pm and fell asleep in the middle of writing this ending. That's what happens when I'm sick and never get proper sleep. Anyway, I'll try and get another chapter out soon. Love y'all!•