Hi...

Hey y'all.. I have an update for y'all and why I haven't written in weeks. I've been without my electronics for almost 2 weeks now. The only reason I'm able to write this is because I just finished my school for the day and happen to have my laptop. I hope to be writing again soon as writing this story is the only thing that keeps me going some days. I'm going to tag someone and shout them out ina moment because they are the light of my life and I love them so very much.

If y'all could go and check out @pansexualpug0803 story and show him some love and encouragement it would make me so happy. I haven't been able to talk to him or my other s/o for a few weeks and it's been really difficult. Actually, it's been more than difficult.. Its been heartbreaking. I miss talking to them everyday..

I actually have some regrets.. The day I got my electronics taken away, I had been ignoring my girlfriend because she seemed very distant and I didn't want to annoy her. I had been slipping into little space a lot cause I was really stressed and going through a depressive episode and wasn't taking my meds and it was bad but I acted perfectly fine not wanting to worry anyone. I was also annoyed that I was always the one texting not only her but everyone in my life first. I was mad and annoyed that if I wanted to talk to someone, I had to text them first. It was always me checking on other people and no one checking on me. I was ignoring some people including my girlfriend to see if they would notice that I wasn't texting them and I wanted to see if they would text me first for once. And then I got my electronics taken and I have been so mad at myself for ignoring them because they are probably some of the most worried people and I beat myself up about it constantly. I have gone to bed crying so many times and it sucks and that's cause I haven't even been able to say "Hi" or "I love you" to anyone but a few people that I've seen in person and it sucks. I'm actually crying as I read this over and it sucks..

I really hope I get my electronics back tomorrow like I'm supposed to but even then, I'm probably going to have to delete almost all my social media.. Hopefully my parents will let me keep tiktok cause cosplay and other things. 

Anyway, I have one person I really want to read this part so not everyone has to but if you want to, you can. Gio, if you see this I'm not mad at you in any way, shape or form. I love you so much and I'm sorry for not answering you. I'm able to play roblox if you wanna play a game or two lol. <3 :)

I love you all very much and I hope to actually be updating chapters soon. I'm gunna go watch more youtube or play roblox or hulu or something like that cause that's the only thing I've been able to do for the past two weeks.I hope y'all are doing well.