Chapter 10-Missing😣

(Idk where I left off last and I don't have much motivation to write so I'm making a time skip of about a week and it will be a short chapter.. Sorry loves.)

No Ones POV

Shinso woke up around 9 am and noticed that Denki wasn't with him. 'He must be in the bathroom or in the common room' Shinso thought as he got out of bed and threw on a pair of sweats with a hoodie. He then saw that Denki wasn't in the bathroom and that his phone was still in their room. Shinso grabbed the phone and headed downstairs. When he got down there and to the common room, he realized that Denki wasn't there or in the kitchen.

"Has anyone seen Denks? I can't find him," Shinso asked in a calm voice not wanting to worry anyone.

"Nah brother. Last I knew he went for a run." Kiri said looking at the purple haired insomniac. The rest of the class shook their heads.

"THAT 'RUN' HAPPENED 3 HOURS AGO SHITTY HAIR," Bakugo screams at Kiri. That's when Shinso starts to panic. '3 hours ago? He should be back' he thought as he walked outside and called Aizawa.

!!Aizawa

Shinso

!!What is it kid?

Denki is missing!

!!What do you mean Shin. Have you checked everywhere? Maybe he went to the store. Track his phone, I'm tired.

HE HAS BEEN ON A 'RUN' FOR 3 HOURS AND HE DIDN'T BRING HIS PHONE. I CHECKED EVERYWHERE DAD! H-HE'S GONE! -Shinso screamed while crying not knowing where his fiance was.

!!Alright bud. I'll let the heroes know and we can start planning to find him. Now go find Mina or someone and calm down. Tell them to make you tea as well. I'll be there soon.

Shinso then walked inside and to Mina. He simply said he wanted tea and to cuddle. That was unusual but it did happen every so often. Mina simply pulled him into her lap and started to rub his head and play with his hair. She the DEMANDED Bakugo  to make him some tea. After Shin had some tea, he fell asleep.

-Ok I know it's FUCKING SHORT AND SHIT but that's cause I didn't know what to write and didn't want to write but I needed to so here. It's trash but deal with it. Love you all.-