🕓years pasted by🕟

It's been years
Since reichtangle attacked our
Old home.....

But it's ok he can never harm
Us again.....

Boy
Was
I
Wrong.

Nobody's pov.

"JAPAN! I thought Russia and America broke up like a month ago!" Germany startled Japan causing her to fell of the couch "oh sorry about that," Japan lied on the floor Germany face palm and walk over to Japan helping her up.

"They were literally fighting like 2 seconds ago," Japan chuckled scratching the back of her neck.

"Where are they now?" She tilted her head "their downstairs," Germany answered her question "oh," Japan sighed in relief but germany wasn't done "fighting," he finished his sentence Japan groan wanted to cry but held her tears.

"Will they ever get along?" Japan groan once more "It's gonna be ok I'll just talk to Russia you talk to America does that sound like a deal?" Japan looked at the German in confusion.

" But didn't you and Russia had beef like 16 years ago?"

"Well yes but he can't shut me out forever,"

"True," Japan agreed there was screaming Japan's ears point up they both ran to the front door to see Russia and America fighting off the robots Russia froze them and just break them.

America just blow kiss to make them explode Japan and Germany joined the fight "Oh hey guys where's Poland!?"

"RIGHT HERE!" They all looked up in the sky seeing couple of robots fell to the ground he flew down.

"Well another day done," America put his hands on his hips Russia rolled his eyes "guys let's watch my hero academia there's a new episode!" Japan reminds them they all agreed and went inside their collage dorms.

"RUSSIA WAIT!" Russia turned to see ukraine running up to him with tears Russia was concerned about his brother.

"Ukraine what's wrong why are you crying!?" He put his hands on his brothers shoulders "I-it's belarus s-she's ...she got kidnaped.." Russia's eyes widened.

He was quite he hugged Ukraine tightly not letting go he was CRYING!

Damn this is the first time everybody see him cry.

Months later

America's pov.

Russia was really Depressed he's been drinking so much I can't let him get drunk again I have to go talk to him.

I went to Russia's dorm room knock on it a few times no answer...fuck it I'm going in I opened the door surprisingly it was opened.

I see Russia sitting on the floor holding his vodka got damnit I hate him seeing like this I went up to him holding my arm I crouched down, he looked at me and look back at the piece of paper.

It was a picture of him Ukraine and... belarus...oh jeez "um Russia ya know maybe we can find her.... together," I told him he looked at me looking at me confused.

"You really wanted to waste your time trying to help me find her?"

"Hey, at least I'm always there for you I know we fight a lot but that doesn't mean that we can't help each other out,"

"....Хорошо,"

America smiled and hugged him but pulls back "so we're should we start?"

"I found her phone on my door step somehow it got All the way over here if we find some clues in her phone maybe we can find her,"