❌The worst❌ (Full chapter)

Warning: this chapter has really deep feelings and self harm

Germany's pov.

I feel so guilty I know my grandfather deserve it but I didn't mean to push him to he edge...I didn't mean too, like what my dad did in the past is really fucked but I still trust him because what he had to go through with my grandfather.

But I feel like he never left, Poland been through worst then me I was so blind how in the hell that I didn't know my own father was getting hurt when I was a child countries always tell me that my grandfather is not what he seems.

They're like

He's not you you seems

Please don't like him

He don't like your father

He went knife them

Of course I never listen I was still a child back then when I found out that reichtangle tried to kill my father I was heartbroken I thought he was a nice person but instead he was faking his personality.

My friends have different personalities
America might be everyone they live and confident but the real America was just drowning in his own tears he's going through depression like I am, Russia tried to act serious because he doesn't want to show his weak side.

Japan she's bubbly always love making new friends but everybody in her family See's her as a outcast of her empire but her mom doesn't see her that way you know what Poland has been through tho.

But it was true so I was wading my grandfather could've tell me the truth which he never did it I wish he'll understand but we live in different time zones but now I what he did.

But why did I bothered to stay he should've stayed down but he doesn't have to pretend but there is no way out my father shouldn't have let him in all though it hurts I know...

I went downstairs to the lobby I know what happened to russia's dad I feel so fucking bad I feel like a bunch of shit just crushing down on me like I never had feelings to begin with, I should've have warned my father but I didn't know he will be his victim.

He ain't shit he isn't special til I made him so I didn't mean too....I got me some cake because when I'm depression I Taste something sweet
I know it's not like me but funfact I have a sweet tooth.

Why do I even feel bad he is my enemy not a friend of mine i feel so trapped of guiltiness I CAN'T take it I have to do it...

I walk into the bathroom I pick up a blade well I have to do it.....

Third-person.

America and Russia came back months later America looked at his russian, his eyes look dead and emotionless America booped his cheek America blushed and gave America a weak smile.

"Hey guys were back," Russia pat Soviet Reich on the head "I am in PAIN"

"Are you ok if you want I can heal yo-"
Poland got cut off by America nervously yelled.

"MY ASS IS SORE!"

Everybody was in an awkward silence feel like everybody else has they're eyes on them "let's just go home,"

"Wait where's Germany?" Poland sighed and continue walking to the car Japan hesitate for a moment.

"Listen guys Germany hasn't been himself lately he's been quite, more secretive and always locked in his room something is wrong but we don't know what it is," Japan explain Russia and ame looked at each other feeling worried for the German.