🔪What if he killed Belarus?...SUCKA🔪

Poland's pov.

America isn't feeling so great he's been jumpy this morning in class he was shaking like someone is talking to him.

I need to know what's going on so I write a note and tell Netherlands to pass this to America he was confused by he did it anyway.

I waited America receive the note he glance at me I'm worrying about him right now he passed the note back to me.

I'm fine Poland don't worry about me
I'm just a little sick that's all, I just had a bad dream last night.

What? That's weird this is nothing like America at all "Ok class today we have a new student," Mr. UN said I was curious who is this new student?

Hopefully it's not our enemies we would've been in a drama club by now
"Everycontrey say hello to North Korea," .....well that was unfortunately disappointing.

China was worse enough but she isn't here because she's sick it was some kind of virus but we're not talking about that let's get back to worrying about America.

Mexico was looking at America visible heart eyes oh...he likes him?

I never noticed Russia hates him but I think Mexico is a swell guy Russia looked at him with the most deadly glare that he could give anybody.

I know they're not together anymore but Russia doesn't want to see America  with anybody else the bell ring finally we can take a break me and the gang were about to get some Country cafe real quick and getting back to college.

"oh! America wait!" Mexico trying to catch up to him America jumped a little bit "oh hey Mex how's it going?"

" It's good it's good I just wanted to tell you Im throwing a party on Friday and I was wondering if you your friends and... Russia can come," I was excited but also concerned about Russia's rage Japan tried to calm him down.

America looked at Germany. Germany shrugged America looked back at Mexico he nodded Mexico smiled and hugged America.

Japan and Germany were holding Russia back i was sweating trying to stay calm with this situation.

Mexico stopped hugging him held America's hand "you can be my party helper after that we can be alone ok?"

America was embarrassed and concerned for Mexico's metal health
He nodded and Mexico KISSED HIS HAND OH SHIT OH FUCK!

Russia's pov.

THAT FUCKING COCK SHIT after their alone WELL I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THAT MEANS "Вы снимаете шарики с дерьмом тако, если вы касаетесь или целуете Америку, как только я собираюсь поразить вас ударом с помощью стула из стали и гребаных шипов!"

"RUSSIA CALM YOUR SHIT!" Germany yelled Mexico grind "see you at the party señorita~" Mexico purred and left America was uneasy UGH I fucking HATE that burrito eating cunt
I grab America's hand and held them together he blushed bright red he's so cute when he blushed like that.

America's pov.

It was 8:00 so it was time for us to get to our dorms once I made it to my door Netherlands stopped me "HEY, America you've got a sec right?" Well if it's about my crush on Ronald McDonald when I was 9 I'm gonna say no comment.

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"So you know Belarus got kidnapped right but what if something was different what if she was running away from the person who was hurting her?"

"So you think she's running from a abuser?"

"Yeah,"

"So you think lavtia was hurting her to the point that she had to run away?"

"Ok seems legit I'll have lavtia for questioning tomorrow," he nodded I was about to unlock my door but..."hey....another thought...what if lavtia....Killed Belarus?......." Ok now he has some dip on his chip there kill Belarus that's a little too strong I mean yeah what if she is running from a abuser.

"...well maybe kill is just a strong word so lavtia cheated on her and she was like screw it and just chugged the phone away,"

"CHUGGED AWAY TO RUSSIA'S FRONT DOOR MY BOI?! What if lavtia killed Belarus what if YOU KILLED Belarus!?"

"Well that is the second thing on my mind,"

"Well the first thing  you said was enough ," I open my door and went into my dorm feeling uneasy now...."I know your there,"

"HEY THERE BABYCAKES!" He came at me with a knife I Dodge grabbing the knife out of his hand "nice try but I've been trained longer then you,"

Poland's pov.

Ugh my dorm has to be in another block I was about to take another turn "mien queen~"
I jumped on shit oh fuck I know that voice I looked behind me OH PLEASE POLAND HE'S NOT HERE TO HURT YOU HE'S GONE.....is he?

I heard a metal scratch against the brick wall I walk a little faster... it's getting louder ok just walk really fast it's getting closer.

FUCK IT

IM RUNNING

I heard somebody behind me running oh shit SEE!? IM DEAD!
MY DORM IS RIGHT THERE........I made it I sighed....I think this is happening to the other's too.