In the future (season finale)

Germany's pov.

I'm in the cell with these criminals but I can't be talking I just killed a man all because he insulted me...I hard somebody say my name I walk up to the cell and look at the side.

"Germany...."

"...north? What the hell do you want?"

"So your in jail because you killed a man well that's new of you~"

"Oh shut the fuck up north you tried to kill one of my friends,"

"Well, one of your friends are a fucking racist asshole,"

"Oh if America was here you wish you never said that,"

"Well guess what he's not here so what's the point your just like other people in this cell..." I thought for a moment.

"It's been months and your friends still haven't bail you out haha and your supposed to be the smart one in the group what happened?~"

I had enough with his voice already I was about to use my quirk but I didn't have too " Ay shut up and go to sleep Germany has a big day tomorrow," one of the police said north scoffed and went to sleep I did too.

Next day

I was in handcuffs police behind me making sure I don't "murder" anybody again I was in the court and I had France as my lawyer oh I'm going to get out of here.

"Hey, Germany I'll be your lawyer and don't worry I'm gonna get you out no matter what," she whispered I smiled and I saw Poland he waved at me I waved back blushing well yes I had a crush on him for a long time but I don't really talking about but I'll make a move I look over at Poland and winked at him he blushed and giggled quietly God that's adorable.

"Ok order of the court order of the court
Now Nazi Germany tell me why you killed that man,"

"...well your honor...."

Later

"Oh my glob I can't believe we got you out!" Japan jumped up feeling thrilled

"See germs my mom is a lawyer expert," America put his hand on his chest and on the other on his hips feeling confidence.

"Well yeah you were right,"

"OH GUYS LOOK! There's a countrydosia entertainment show we should make our own band it will be fun!" I look back at the others they shrugged and I said why not.

Months later

"Ok America you'll be playing the guitar and a background singer," America nodded

" Russia you'll do the bass," Russia just nodded I wonder how this band will turned out.

"Belarus you'll be doing the a keytur,"

"YAY!" Some of us chuckled but I still feel guilty....but I'll try to have fun and take a break from fighting other people.

Third person.

"Canada you'll-"

"Can I play the trumbo-"

"No bitch no you can not,"

"Oh then what am I playing then?"

"Your not you'll also be the backup singer,"
Japan  drank some tea.

"But what about you and China?"

"I'm will be on charge on the costumes China is on charge on the songs,"