🥀 Betrayal 🥀

I put the intense music from a mobile game on here why?

Because I want this to be intense

Anyways enjoy the chapter
_________________________________________

Belarus pov.

Huff ...Huff

Huff....

I don't know what just happened....so this is what my brother has to deal with
I looked around were the fuck am I?

"Ah Russia Moscow's sister....so much weak young skin," this due said I think this is the dude the angels dealt with what's his name was again?

Reichtangle?

I think...I stood up "you...what do you want from me and my brothers friends?"

"Young child the reason I have you here is because this was all planned~"

"Planned what the Fucking hell are you telling me?"

"They're quirks is all I need once I have them all I will put their powers together and defeat the previous angels," this dude is crazy does he really hate them that bad?

"So do you have her chained up?" Somebody asked reichtangle nod when the other reveled himself.

"The name is Prussia it's so good to be back from this bloody abyss foolish mortal,"

"This is nonsense once Russia's friends come back and end you you will be embarrassed!"

"Embarrassed!? What you are studding is rubbish the angels have something we need and you are one of them that we are using for a bit they wouldn't stand a chance the previous angels couldn't take the secrets no more that's why your father and their partners took off perhaps.....maybe Russia has a secret that he is keeping from you?" What the dick is she talking about this is stupid.

Why would Russia keep a secret from me "they found America ma'am Prussia your plan is working well," wait I know that voice.....c-....China?

"Good I best be going now reichtangle you keep an eye on her while I'll handle those wannabes," reichtangle nodded China betrayed them she betrayed Japan...they were such good friends.

Why would China be doing this?

This makes no sense...

Germany's pov.

We managed to break America free he's out cold russia said he will take care of him hugging America with tears in his eyes "we need to go find Belarus quick before she gets hurt," I said Poland nodded once we heard one big footstep.

"Why do I here boss music?" Japan stated oh fuck...Prussia this is what my father has been telling me about but I have to be careful though I don't know what she's capable off.

"AHHH Germany nice to see you again~"

"Again...wait you met me before?"

"Why yes, Don't you remember? AHHH you are such a mistake to your family so was Nazi you and him will be such great friends~"

"Give me a reason why I can't beat you down?"

"No..."

"I'll beat her down.." Russia said walking up "Russia no you have no idea what she's capable off your gonna get hurt!" I told him he didn't care.

"I want you all to get my sister and America out of here..."

"W-what...r...Russia you can't...b-be serious.." America told him

"I'm serious as an STD of course I have to do this for you my little sister and my little brother" Russia said turning around walking up to Prussia.

"Prussia germany I will sacrifice myself to you so I am going to fight you,"

"Hmm Russia Moscow how surprising well I agreed with your request~"

"N-n..NO!" America tried to crawl to him Poland stopped him "Ahhhhhhh!" Belarus came out jumping through the vent Japan cought her she saw Russia trying to get close to him.

"Im sorry belarus but Russia won't come back anytime soon..."

"B-big brother..."

Later that night

Nobody's pov.

Later that night America sneaked out if his dorm room to get to the garden next to the ocean he later down on the grass trying to make himself comfortable.

He heard a weird noise from the bushes knowing who it was "I know your there CA if you are here then leave me alone for right now,"

"What's wrong with chu? isn't that Russian again?" America nodded CA was concerned he wanted to know what happened to him " well what happened?"

"Well..." America got cut off with ussr came out of nowhere "Young America!"

"USSR what the hell are you doing here aren't you done with the angel community?!" America yelled while CA hide behind him.

"Young America it's about Russia,"

"WHY!? Is he ok? Is he hurt!?"

"He is hurt yes but he has been kept prisoner in they're palace doors,"

"So what's in it for me then?"

"You will go and save Russia on your own,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but you must get there quick before to too late," I got up run to the ocean were me and the gang landed I stepped on the water a heart shaped made.... ice? What the flying fuckerdoodles I do not look like the type to have an ice quirk.

I started to run on ice for some how I didn't slip how the fuck is this happening I think I have two quirks now IM WALKING ON FUCKING ICE LOOK AT ME IS THIS WHAT ELSA FEELS LIKE!?

I use this unnecessary ice quirk to get back up there.

Third reich's pov.

"GUYS SOVIET REICH IS GONE!"

"What!? Did he got kidnapped!?"

"I DON'T KNOW HE'S NOT THE TYPE OF KID THAT SNEAKS OUT!"

"Now now calm down Reich we'll find him eventually," France softly said as I panicked he is the only one I have...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey sorry for not uploading a new chapter a lot of stuff came so I wanted to take a break on writing but here is a chapter for an apology even though it's not much but I don't give a fuckerdoodle be greatful ok?

Good bye bye now ^^