🔺Never get to know🔻

Third person.

Russia saw the news he face palm he never knew Germany would do something like that Russia looked at the ripped pieces of his father's flag he was overthinking everything.

"Hey I'm mr. Moscow," said Soviet Reich Russia turned to him rubbing his head to stop overthinking everything.

"You don't have to call me that just call me Russia," Soviet Reich nodded he was smiling but that went away really quickly "Russia....what was our dad like?"  Russia froze he knows he didn't want to talk about his father ever again but he'll let this one slide.

"Well kid our dad was courageous, strong,loving and your mom or dad said that he was beautiful he fought in many wars I was there too,"

"WOAH REALLY WERE DID YOU GUYS FOUGHT!?" He was so excited that his own step bro was in that war Russia told SR to follow him into Germany's
Laboratory he took that portal machine gun and told him to follow Soviet Reich was really thrilled.

"This used to be our old home we fought your great grandfather here he was an evil man,"

"Woah, I wish I could've seen that!"

"Oh no you don't," Canada said as he walk up to them "many countries died here they've been ripped apart and and in pain," and then America cut his brother off.

"BUT WE WON!"

"..."

"How did you guys get he- and they're gone,"

"So, yeah our father led us to victory and your mother or father was there too they get married at the end," Soviet hugged Russia and he hugged back still worrying about Germany tho they got back home.

"So what was our dad like?"

"Oh, he was courageous and strong and loving your mom or dad whatever you called Nazi said that he was beautiful," Russia looked up for a second and look back at Soviet Reich about to cry but he wipe away to tears and took a deep breath.

"But... sometimes we just like him,"

"Really?" Russia nodded the others heard a knock at the door to see UK.

"Hello my fellow angels I came to see my sons- oh Soviet Reich your here your mother was so worried about you,"

"Yeah I'm fine Russia is telling me about our dad!"

"Oh your father oh he was a tough one...wait you never met your father?"
"Nope he's always working I see him less I just wish I could just know about him more..." UK felt so sorry for the child he took off his top hat and popped out Soviets  ushanka and puts it on Soviet Reich's head.

"How the hell did yo-"

"Shush America were having a moment,"

"This as your father's ushanka he always wears it just like Russia you must promise to keep that on," Soviet Reich nodded.

"Hey, umm... where's Germany?" Everybody froze.

"Uhhh he went to a magical place,"

"Magical places don't exist," Soviet R. Cross his arms

"He's at Disneyworld!"

"Without taking me or you all?"

Damnit this kid is smart America thought to himself

"OH MY GOSH HE'S IN JAIL!" Poland yelled in frustration "woah, Poland calm your shit it's not your fault he killed that guy!" Japan said as Poland looked at her.