Chapter 17

Enjoy!

********************

Audrey

I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a bag with ice from the fridge. I closed the door and bumped into Adelaida.

"Are you okay Miss Audrey?" She asked me while glancing at my arm.

"Yes, I got into a small scuffle earlier. I'm fine now." I responded with a smile.

"I will seriously beat that boy myself, I asked him to take care of you and here you are, hurt." She muttered to herself while she walked out the back door.

I walked towards the restroom and found Chase only in a pair of shorts. "I got ice." I announced but he quickly dismissed me and picked me up. "Put me down Chase." I told him with a serious voice.

He ignored me and walked up the stairs, under me I could feel his very defined abdomen. We reached the top of the stairs and he continued walking forward, instead of walking towards my room.

He opened the door for the master bedroom and I gazed out the huge window that showed the wonderful view of the back property. He put me down on the comfy bed and started to fumble with the clasp on my heels. After a few seconds he took them both off and discarded them off to the side.

"You know, I could just sleep in my bloody dress." I remarked sarcastically.

He still ignored me and went towards his closet. He came back out a few seconds later with a t-shirt and shorts in his hands. "I presume these are yours?" I asked.

"You assume correctly, I would only like for you to wear my clothes." He responded placing the shorts under my feet.

"I can do this myself you know." I huffed.

"But I want to do it for you." He retorted while gliding up the shorts.

I removed the sleeve from my dress and he placed the t-shirt slowly on me. When the shirt was on, he slowly took my dress off down my legs. He turned around and placed the dress on a chair by the window. I stared at his taut back and spotted a triangle on each shoulder blade. One was an outline and the other was completely black.

"What do the triangles on your back mean?" I asked softly.

"Equilibrium. Between the good and bad decisions I make every day." He responded with an unreadable expression.

"Nice tattoo." It was the only thing that came to mind.

He just nodded and walked around to the other side of the bed. He briefly typed on his phone and placed it on the bedside table. He removed the bed covers and got on the bed. He held me from my waist and pulled me until I was firmly between his legs. He placed his hands in my hair and removed all the pins in it.

"Thank you." I said with a double meaning.

I meant it for taking me out of that place before anything worse happened. I meant it for bringing me home safe as well as patching me up. I also meant it because he was being sweet this whole evening.

"You welcome." He responded quietly.

He began to lay us both down and made sure he didn't bump my scrapped arm. He snaked one arm around my waist while the other supported my head. A few minutes later his breathing leveled out and he began to snore very faintly.

I was very well aware that this was my very first time laying with a man. Never before had I laid with anyone, I felt a sense of security as well as whole. I had never felt any of that before and I was retaining the feelings this man made me feel.