Chapter 22

Enjoy!

Adrianne on the left, Annabelle on the right.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.

********************

10 minutes until the attack.

Audrey

We arrived outside of a store that was now closed. We hopped off the car and walked towards the side of the building and lifted up the storm drainage. I climbed in after Miranda, with a flashlight in hand and heard the voice of Jones from headquarters. We waited for everyone to come down and then followed his directions.

"Go straight then take a right and keep going straight." Miranda began sprinting down and we all followed closely behind.

"Now take a left and keep going straight." We did as he told and continued running.

"Seven minutes until we attack." I heard Luke comment.

"Take a right and run straight. You will reach your destination in thirthy seconds."

"We have six minutes until we attack." I heard Luke speak.

I saw a light source at the end of the tunnel and we regained our breath quickly. "Cameron, Miranda, your teams can make your way up first." They nodded and began climbing up the ventilation systems quietly. I secured my guns and followed them up.

We went through the floor and came out in a room. "I can see on the live video that the guards are on the other side of the building. You can climb up using the back stairs, which are going to be on your left when you come out the room." I heard Jones inform us.

"Four minutes." I heard Luke say.

"Let's go." I told them and quietly opened the door. Cameron's team went first and Miranda's followed.

"We're climbing up." I heard Jeremy say seconds later.

"Three minutes." I heard Luke comment and I nodded at Alexander. We ran down the hall and entered the doors that led to the back stairs. I began running up with Justin and Annabelle behing me.

"Two minutes." I heard Luke say once we reached the third floor.

Soon after we reached the fifth floor and Alexander's team halted. "Good luck." They muttered and we continued running up.

"One minute. We are climbing up the the ventilation system" I heard Stevens warn and noticed we had reached the sixth floor. I slowed down my pace and reached the eighth floor door.

"Now!" I heard Luke yell and the sounds of distant gun shots.

I opened the door and followed Justin inside the corridor, I felt nervous but I pushed it aside. "The guards are armed, they are now at the end of the hall. All of them are securing Chase, Kayla is not on any camera." Jones informed us.

"The guards from the floors under us have gone downstairs. We will begin the sweep now and we'll reach the sixth floor in two minutes." I heard Alexander say.

We walked slowly down the hall and hid behind a corner. Justin stood in the middle of the corridor and began to shoot. "Justin you just took out three guards, the elevator has five more guards coming up." Jones informed us.

"We are now going up to floor six, floor five is all clear." Alexander informed us.

"Floor nine is all clear." James informed us soon after.

"Floor ten is all clear, we are heading up to the roof." Noah whispered.

"There are six men on the roof, I will create a distraction." I heard Dylan warn Cemeron's team.