I.I Welcome Back!

King Basil addressed the crowds of Pyris, as the 12 of them as they stood bounded and knelt in front of him. The 12 zodiac signs barely gave each other a glance as he spoke, "I hereby declare that Krios, Tauros, Didymoi, Karkinos, Leon, Parthenos, Khelai, Skorpios, Toxotes, Aigokeros, Hydrokhoos, and Ikhthyes are sentenced to life in Gaia." A few quickly looked up with fear in their eyes as he finished. Others closed their eyes waiting but that didn't stop Aries.

"King Basil, wait-" Aries cried out just as King Basil snapped his fingers.

Aries

Aries

"-just let us..." I sat up and gasped. My heart pounded against my chest as I coughed and waved the dust from my face. My neck ached like crazy as two large shadows came into view. One being a large horse's butt and second being an older male.

"Kayla! Oh God please be all right!" A voice cried out and I squinted my eyes as a man knelt down beside me. He grabbed my face and study me before wrapping me in a tight hug.

Who the hell is Kayla?

"You didn't break anything did you? I was sure when Cosmo fell on you you were a goner!" he watched my confused expression and his smile faded. "You okay? Kayla?"

 "You okay? Kayla?"

Taurus

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. We tried our best but she suffered from a heart attack," a faint voice said.

Blinking a wave of oxygen burned my lungs as I gasped. A shriek from across the room caused me to jump as two complete strangers with tear stricken faces rushed to hug me.

"Elizabeth, sweetheart, your okay!"

"They told us you passed away and, yet, here you are breathing," the male said as he stroked me back.

I glanced at myself and noticed the strange things that were poked into my skin. A machine beeped beside me as the two adults waited for me to speak.

"Sweetie it's us. Your parents," the lady stroke my cheek gently and I pulled away.

Elizabeth? Heart attack? Died? Parents? "What?"