VIII. Up and Away

Taurus 

"Wakey! Wakey! It's time to Moo-ve Taur!" a voice whispered next to me. I snuggled deeper into my bed ignoring the voices. 

Mortals dreams sound to real. 

The warmth was ripped away and I bolted up. I glanced at the two familiar people in 'my' room. "What in star nations are you doing here?!" I hissed before grabbing my blanket from Sagittarius. I turned to Virgo who was just standing outside the window. "Let me guess. She begged you to come along." 

Virgo shrugged as he held up a crowbar. "Someone had to get the window open."

Sagittarius pulled me out of bed before throwing a pair of clothes at me. "We knew you were going to be late so I already back your bag and your outfit right there. We have to be at the airport in twenty minutes. Leo and Aries are in the car waiting." 

She began to slip out the window as I said with confusion, "How did you find my house though?!"

"Not important, now move before I drag you out looking like that," she told me before shutting the window close, putting a close on my questions. 

I quickly got dressed and wrote a really lame excuse to 'my' family of why I was mysterious gone. Do mortals worry about their children suddenly going missing?  I shrugged it off. They'll be fine. 

I climbed through the window with a strawberry flavored PopTart in my mouth, probably the best thing I've ever tasted, and hopped in the car. "Mmm wreday," I said, the PopTart muffling my voice. 

"I'm going to take that as step on it," Leo laughed before gunning the car. I launched back in my seat and death glared at her. 

I take the PopTart out of my mouth and said, "I'm ready to go but don't kill me while doing so." 

Virgo laughed at my remark, "That's what you get for being late."

"We aren't late if we still have time," I said as I took a bite, ending the conversation. 

^~^

We made it to the airport ten minutes late.

"We wouldn't have been late if Leo knew how to drive the speed limit," I informed them as we stepped out of the car.

Sagittarius slammed the car door shut. "If you actually set a alarm, like the other thirteen of us did, then we wouldn't have to rush to the airport." 

"Well... I-" I crossed my arms and walked to the front entrance, know that they were right. We walked in silence before we found the group waiting for us. 

"Finally! I started to think you were abducted by aliens," Cancer greeted us. 

"Cancer... we are the aliens," Capricorn told him. 

Ophiuchus and Orion stood up before Orion said, "Now that you all are finally here we need to get going now. Our flight is on the other side of the building." He handed me my ticket and I stared at it. 

Taurus Tauros

Atlanta, Georgia to Brasila, Brazil

Seat: 14C

Gate: D3

"Taurus come on," Libra said, pulling me from the group that was leaving. 

We took a train to the other building and made it to boarding just before they were about to close. We pushed our bags into the overhang and sat in our seats. 

"Is it bad that I'm a little nervous for this?" Pisces asked to our group. We took up five rows with the fourteen of us. Capricorn looked at his friend before pulling out a plush fish.  

Gemini who was seated next to Capricorn raised an eyebrow. "Is that suppose to be some type of joke?" 

Capricorn gave the stuffed fish to Pisces, making him grip the fish instead of the seat handles. He turned to Gemini. "No. I saw it while waiting at the airport. Bought it because Pisces likes Fish and see." He turned back to Pisces who was now petting the stuffed fish. Clearly focused on the gift and not the plane moving. "He's calm. If you want something then I gifted you Aquarius. She's practically your twin."

Gemini frowned. "Not funny." 

I turned to the fire signs, that sat in the row next to me. Sagittarius sat next to the window, face practically against the glass. Her leg was bouncing with excitement as the plane was rolling down the runway. Leo placed a hand on Sagittarius leg, causing her to stop bouncing it, as she read a book. Aries was busy on her phone doing who knows what.

Scorpio sat back against her seat, listening to music, as Cancer stared out the window. He didn't show as much excitement as the fire sign but took great interest. Libra stared instantly at his game, as he sat next to Scorpio. 

Ophiuchus and Orion had there own row to themselves. They spoke about nothing in particular and I turned to look at Aquarius who had her head leaning against the wall of the plane. She too was listening to her music ignoring the rest of us. Virgo looked up from his game and asked, "Wanna play?" 

"Why not. Better than staring at the back seat for seventeen hours."