I.II Welcome Back!

Libra

"Oh gosh! He's extremely warm!" A voice yelled above me, their shadow covered my face from the burning sun. Instantly, I felt hot like my skin was on fire. I sat up and stared to peel off my sweaty jacket and shirt.

Someone whistled and then called out, "Strip for us Jacob! What's next? Your pants?"

Jacob?  I glanced around noticing this certainly wasn't Pyris. I narrowed my eyes remembering the King Basil words. Great.

A kid threw me a water bottle and said, "I'll take your spot. Head to the dugout, Coach wants to see you."

Scorpio

Scorpio

"We've located the assassin. He's at Green's mansion, target is being apprehended at the moment. Big Blue are there any survivors?" Footsteps approached me and I gasped for air. I went into a coughing fit as lights flashed in the room.

A radio clicked as a women knelt down beside me. "Positive." She slowly helped me up as I stared at my surrounds. "Don't look Miss Hemsworth."

I glanced at her and asked, "Why?"

"Because you are safe now," she answered, choosing her words carefully. Ignoring her warning I glanced back to see the walls and floor covered in blood. Holes dotted the wall and, yet, I felt nothing.

She lead me down the stairs and I looked at my reflection and froze.

The woman noticed my pause and turned to look at me. "Are you okay Miss?"

Glancing away, I faked smiled at her. "Everything's peachy."

Sagittarius

Sagittarius

"Put your hands in the air!" A voice yelled before something hit the wall. Rapid firing of a gun drew my body awake. I lifted my arm and noticed the red liquid dripping from it.

Wet blood splattered my face as a man stumbled to the ground in front of me. I scrambled up as I took off the cloth from my mouth. A flashlight shined down on me and he said, "There's only one survivor. It's Mr. Green's eldest daughter, Kim Green."