Xue Yangs... pregnant....

Xue Yang walked around the house and saw Xiao Xingchen was doing a lot better than he was a few days ago. Xue Yang smiled and walked over to the person making a basket and touched their face.

"I can see you're doing much better..."

"Oh Xue Yang... Yes I am. My body feels oh so better. How are you?" Xue didn't know how to respond. Like he was very happy. But he often felt sick to his stomach. All he did was nod and then spoke.

"All better. So what's your plan?"

"To get some stuff around the area done. I'm going night hunting so maybe you and A-Qing can have some fun..."

"Fun more like punch me in the stomach or even my face. But I get it sometimes that's fun." Xue Yang walked away. He didn't realize that Xiao Xingchen would be on a night hunt till close to midnight.

Xue Yang looked out the window and the snow fell heavily on the ground. A-Qing mixed cake batter and smiled and moved down close to Xue Yang and smiled at him.

"Don't worry Daozhang will be back any time now, just give him time. Night hunts are long. Come help me finish the cake... Xue Yang?" Xue Yang finally turned to her and smiled. He pushed back a strand of hair on her face and nodded. After walking over she gave the bowl to him so he could mix it.

"So I was thinking blue and green!"

"Green will be gross plus it looks like you..."

"Oh hmph!" A-Qing turned and grabbed black. "Fine green for me. Blue for Daozhang and Black for you! How does that sound?" She looked at Xue Yang who set the cake batter down and then looked at her and nodded. She grabbed some of the batter and set it in the pan and set it in the oven. She slipped over to grab a fluffy jacket and another fluffy robe for Xue Yang and set it on his shoulders.

He moved and stopped looking at her.

"What are you doing?"

"Well while the cake bakes can we go out and build a snowman?" She smiled, setting on gloves. Xue Yang looked out.

"But it's night time. You should be in bed missy." He said tickling her. She stopped and laughed. She ran outside and Xue Yang followed her. They turned and made snowballs throwing them at one another. A-Qing laughed and started to make a snow angel. He moved and grabbed her hand and they both made a snowman. She looked at him as he genuinely smiled at her. She laughed and ran to him so they both fell in the snow. She moved and snuggled close and laughed. Xue Yang got up and grabbed her and walked inside, throwing the snow covered clothes on the floor and walking, grabbing the cake out and setting it to cool. A-Qing came back with dry clothes, she looked at Xue Yang who stood there trying to dry his clothes. She poked his arm and he got scared cause he thought he was alone for a few moments. He turned to her and moved his eyes back and then walked away.

"What was that for!"

"You have no privacy..."

"Ugh! Yes I do!"

"Oh you do. So you totally would have known I was going to do this-" he took off his top robe to grab a new one. She quickly turned.

"N-no why would I even care!" She walked off and then looked behind her to see him. She almost drooled yet at the same time wanted to just smack him.

Xue Yang moved and finally finished the cake. He smiled and washed his hands off. A-Qing came running to him with a note she had found.

"Xue Yang!! Wait, is it true!" She ran and kneeled, pressing an ear to his belly. Xue Yang looked down completely confused.