Part 2: A plain day

Xue Yang walked around the market with Xiao Xingchen and A-Qing. A-Qing was going place to place looking at the cute clothes they had. Xue Yang smiles and brings her a robe or two. Xiao Xingchen left to go get on a waiting list for dinner. Xue Yang sat down on a bench to rest. A-Qing was worried and tapped his arm.

"Baby hurting you?"

"No just losing my air a bit and all the stuff we got..." he pointed to the bags. Xiao Xingchen came back and nodded.

They entered the loud restaurant. Xue Yang was protecting his stomach just Incase. A-Qing watched Xue Yang and made sure he was ok. After sitting down Xiao Xingchen was reading the menu.

"The chicken sounds good A-Qing what do you want?" Xiao asked politely.

"Chicken tenders!" She said like a little kid. Xue Yang looked at the fish but also the soup but also the sushi.

"All of it..." Xue Yang said looking up to see the other two's reaction.

"Your belly w-won't hurt from that?" Xiao asked, trying to make sure Xue Yang would get a stomach ache after dinner. Xue Yang shook his head.

"Nope..."

A plate of chicken and soup, sushi, and fish. Xue Yang was overwhelmed. He dug into the fish, dipping it into the soup and setting it on sushi and eating it. A-Qing looked at him with wide eyes and was concerned.

"A-are you ok?"

"Yep it's so good! Maybe we should get-"

"No!" A-Qing and Xiao said at once. They looked at Xue Yang who was frightened.

"O-ok..." they all continue eating. Xiao was done first and A-Qing next. Xue Yang wasn't even done and decided it would be best to take some for later. After packing up and starting to walk back. It wasn't till half way there Xue Yang had to stop and lean against a tree.

"Just... Just lean over a throw up!" A-Qing said annoyed.

"A-Qing please..." Xiao rubbed his husband's back as he leaned over trying not to throw up. He had his hand on his belly and one on the tree. He bagged and after a few times he finally threw up. After throwing up his dinner he stood up and nodded. A-Qing was turned not facing him covering her ears.

"R-really you couldn't wait till we got home?"

"A-Qing..." Xiao said once more before going home.

Xue Yang went straight to bed rubbing his tummy. A-Qing laid in the bed and smiled.

"A-Qing you're not sleeping here..."

"Why??" She whined.

"Because I don't want to hit you with my body."

"You won't. If Xiao says yes then can I?"

"Mhm fine. He won't say yes though." She got up and ran to Xiao.

Xue Yang laid in bed with covers pulled to his head. A-Qing smiled and rubbed his belly.

"I can't believe he said yes..."

"I know I get to be here with the baby the whole time!!" She kissed his belly and snuggled close. He ended up being the big spoon for A-Qing throughout the night.

In the morning Xue Yang woke up screaming in bed...