A plain day

Xue Yang sat on the bed with his belly out and stretched onto the bed.

"Xiao Xingchen!!"

Xiao Xingchen walked in after hearing Xue Yang's voice call him. Xue Yang started to pull his robes off.

"What is it?"

"I'm really... Um... We should do some bedroom action!"

"No... I don't want to hurt your belly."

"Oh dear come on it's ok!" Xiao Xingchen turned and then nodded.

"If it hurts tell me!"

"Ok ok!"

❌🚫🔞🚫❌

Xue Yang laid on the bed and tried to see over his 6th month belly to look at Xiao Xingchen's member. Xiao and Xue had stripped. Xiao Xingchen set his hands on Xue's belly and started to go at him.

"Oh yes. Xiao fill me up all the way..." Xue leaned his head back and started to moan. Xiao started to go faster now, taking his hands on Xue's belly and moving. The rhythm of the two began going faster. They both painted, Xue Yang hadn't felt this good in awhile. Xue's belly moved with his breath and gripped the sheets. Xiao Xingchen went faster and moaned loudly, letting cum into his lover.

"Xue my cum!"

"Yes. Give it all to me. Every last drop!" Xue moaned and then watched as his cum spread over their abdomens. Xue Yang leaned back and felt good. Xiao Xingchen finally caught his breath and pulled out and watched as cum dropped out from Xue Yang's hole.

"Your womb... won't get any cum in it will it?"

"No Xiao Xingchen you silly boy. Come on let's bathe..."

A-Qing and Song Lan sat at the table.

"It was loud..." A-Qing said in a bad mood.

"Agreed, It was all over their bellies as they walked to the spring..."

"Xue Yang was walking weird..."

"Wasn't it because of his kid?"

"Nope." A-Qing and Song Lan crash on the table and feel their body's collide into each-other.

"I'm sick of them having sex."

"Me too!"

Xiao and Xue Yang came back from the spring all cleaned off. Xiao grabbed a basket and Xue Yang grabbed Xiao's moneybag.

"Mhm k we are off to the market. I ran out of cream. Any of you two sleepyheads want to come?" Xue Yang spoke and grabbed his husband's hand. Song Lan tilted his head up.

"Why the heck would we go with you?"

"Well if you don't want to that's fine. Me and Xiao we're going to get to eat down there too. There's-"

"I want food!" A-Qing said jumping up and grabbing her stick and shoes.

"Oh Song Lan you can come. If you want just tell us." Xiao said, moving around trying to get out the door.

"I'm not going, I'll stay here." Song Lan said still in a bad mood. He didn't care though.

"I'm sorry Song Lan is in a bad mood." Xiao apologized for something he didn't even do. Xue Yang shook his head and rubbed his belly. A-Qing got close to Xue Yang and looked touching.

"So what is that?" She pointed out a very small bump that was on his stomach. Xue Yang was confused but then smiled.

"So that's... Thats my belly button. It pops out because of my baby bump."

"Ohh I see. So do you know if you're having twins?" A-Qing had a bucket load of questions that she needed to ask but was

afraid to.

"Oh... No I don't think so. I mean I think my bump would have to be bigger." She nodded and then spoke again.

"Does it hurt?"

"A-Qing! Stop asking questions to Xue Yang. He needs a break from this." Xiao got mad because A-Qing and Xue were having a normal conversation. A-Qing stopped.

"Oh A-Qing it's ok. We can talk about this later." Xue Yang grabbed her hand and walked with her.

TBC...