Shiki oneshot

Info:
Name: Sora Misahana 
Looks: Sora has very light grey eyes and waist length black hair that is kept in a loose braid or down. She is considered short, standing at 5’1” and weighs 115lbs. She has a small frame but a slightly larger than average bust. Her skin is pale and she has long nails. She normally wears the Cross Academy night class uniform but when she’s not in school she either wears a black dress or black pants with a black tank top wearing both outfits with white flats and sometimes a long black jacket. For formal occasions she wears a purple evening gown with white high heels. 
Race (vampire or human): Aristocratic Vampire 
Powers/ skills (vampiric abilities, .etc.): other than the basic vampiric abilities Sora is able to control electricity 
Guy you want: Senri Shiki
Personality- Sora is a head strong, sarcastic, spontaneous girl who can be a bit cocky when she comes out of her shell. Normally Sora is quiet and kind of just there, choosing to observe rather than partake in what is happening around her but around her friends she really opens up and is almost like a completely different person. She is smart and quick on her feet. Sora can be childish and short tempered but does her best to stay rational and level headed. Sora is rather blunt and opinionated sometimes to the point where whatever she thinks spills out of her mouth. On the flip side Sora is also compassionate and very empathetic towards others; she will often do whatever it takes to make someone happy.

How it happened:

            Sora was sitting on her bed pouting, as Takuma was going through her closet. He was picking her out an outfit for the vampire ball. “Come on Sora chan, you have to wear a nice dress to the ball. Stop being so pouty, you own such nice clothes,” Takuma said. “I don’t wannnnaaaa go~!!!!” Sora whined childishly. “Someone has to sit awkwardly and keep Senri company~! So it might as well be you,” Takuma said, half teasing half factual. “AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!” Sora exclaimed, also whining. “It’s simple you and Senri are the odd couple at any event,” Takuma stated. “Odd… Couple?” Sora wondered aloud, slightly blushing. “Well I just meant it in the sense that you two are quite similar, you both tend to observe from afar in most situations,” Takuma pointed out. “... Does that phrase bother you, because you think he’s cute?” Takuma teased. “SHUT UUUUUUUUP!!!” Sora exclaimed, then shocking Takuma from behind a bit with her power. “Ah, that hurts Sora chan. Ah well, I still found you a nice dress, try this one!” Takuma said, half wincing, holding up a purple gown. “Fine, I’ll go,” Sora said with a sigh. “YAAAAAAY!” Takuma cheered.

            Later that night, the night class went to the vampire ball. While most of the others were socializing and dancing, Sora was sitting at a table in the hall, by herself. Her quiet sitting time was interrupted by Hanabusa yanking on her arm. “Hey!! Hanabusa, what the hell?!” Sora exclaimed. Hanabusa didn’t say anything, but she was lead to a balcony door, which was pushed open, she was pushed out it and it shut behind her. “If you are going to be a mope, you might as well mope with him!” Hanabusa said then disappearing. Sora looked up and saw Shiki sitting on a chair, staring at her curiously, she blushed at this. “Senri, I um… Hi!” Sora said shyly, then sitting in the chair next to him. “I’m guessing you weren’t engaging in their activities, so they sent you out here too?” Senri asked. “You know it,” Sora said with a sigh. “I swear this was a set up,” Senri muttered. “Excuse me?” Sora asked. Senri shook his head and said “It’s nothing,”. “You can tell me you know,” Sora stated. “Well um,” Senri started, scratching his head and cocking his head to the side. “It’s nothing really. I just remembered something Takuma said,” Senri said, Sora blushed at this, remembering what Takuma teased her about earlier.

            “Why are you blushing?” Senri asked curiously. “I’m just a bit warm is all?” Sora said shyly. “Did Takuma say something to you too?” Senri asked. “Well what the heck did he say to you in the first place?!” Sora exclaimed, unintentionally, she blushed a little. “Ah, he just said how you’re just like me… we’re considered the ‘odd couple’ at any vampire event,” Senri explained. “Ah yeah, he told me that too,” Sora said. “I’m wondering if this is a set up.” Senri stated softly, Sora blushed at this. “W-well, if it was, would you mind? I mean, Takuma is just trying to be helpful,” Sora said shyly. Senri smiled at her shyly. “I-I’m sorry, I…” Sora started, but cut herself off. “What is it?” Senri asked her. “W-well I… I always had a crush on you Senri. I was just too scared to say it out loud,” Sora admitted. “…” was Senri’s reply. “I’m sorry; Takuma must’ve set this up thinking you felt the same. I’ll just go now,” Sora said, about to get up. Senri grasped her hand; he gave her a glance that said “Don’t go,” so she sat back down.

            “You should stay, because… I like you too,” Senri said softly. “Y-you do?” Sora asked. “Yeah, I just… It’s hard to say,” Senri said. “Use actions instead?” Sora asked. “… Good idea,” Senri said then getting up, pulling Sora up into his embrace and kissing her lips firmly. Sora kissed back passionately. The two did this for a moment or so, and then parted, panting slightly. Then they made out a few more times. “Want to get out of here?” Senri asked, huskily. “Yes please,” Sora said.

Finding out:

The two of the left the vampire knight ball to do “other things” that involve a bed. Sora wasn’t feeling that well lately, her period has skipped two months in a row and she is nauseous when she wakes up. Sora is fearful she is pregnant, especially since Rido has possessed Senri. During Rido’s full reincarnation, she had hidden with the day class, being pregnant and all. After she had thrown up, Sayori took her to the nurses station. She had taken a pregnancy test and it was positive. Shortly after the battle, Sora snuck out of the shelter to Senri’s room and noticed he wasn’t there. She saw he and Rima walking around outside towards the gate. Sora leapt out of the open window and ran after them. “SENRI!!! PLEASE WAIT UP!!!” Sora exclaimed. Senri stopped walking, Rima did too. “Senri, don’t go just yet. I need to talk to you,” Sora said. “Rima, it’s okay. I’ll be back in a short while,” Senri stated, Rima nodded in response. Senri and Sora went over to a tree to talk. “Senri… I’m pregnant with your child. I’d like to raise it with you, if that’s alright…” Sora said shyly. Senri smiled and embraced her tightly. “I’d love too, that’s the best news I’ve heard all day,” Senri said. “I’d like to return Takuma his sword, would you join me?” Senri asked. “I’d love to,” Sora said, taking Senri’s hand. Senri kissed her lips gently. They walked towards Rima and set off to find Takuma.

The Birth:

            Seven months later, Sora was in labor, she was having a girl. Senri’s mother had gotten them an apartment to live in for the time being. They were at a vampire hospital. Senri was holding Sora’s hand, whispering words of encouragement. These words of encouragement weren’t helping so she would snap back at Senri, and then he’d respond by kissing her lips gently. When the baby was ready to come out, Sora was breathing fast and screamed out in pain, until her precious baby girl came into the world. Sora’s breath became more labored and she was smiling slightly. The doctor handed the baby to Sora. Their baby had beautiful blue eyes and dark black hair, with a face similar to Senri’s. “She’s beautiful,” Sora whispered, kissing the baby’s head. “What name did you decide?” Senri asked. “Seira,” Sora stated. “Welcome to the world, Seira Shiki,” Senri said, smiling down at both of them.

THE END!!!