Kaname baby daddy oneshot

Name: Emi Morino
Looks: short (4'9"), blonde hair, green eyes
Race: Human
Powers/Skills: None.
Guy You Want: Kaname Kuran
Other: very shy and innocent but Kaname changes that ;) doesn't trust easily

How it happened:    

Emi was sneaking into the moon dorm to visit Kaname. She saw Kaname talking to Yuki; she felt jealousy flowing through her veins. She had always liked Kaname, and she didn’t find it fair that Yuki could do as she pleases, like visit Kaname more than she could. She was sitting in a tree, sadly, observing quietly. Yuki had said goodbye to Kaname, and left the dorm. Kaname had almost gone back inside, but Emi jumped down from her branch, Kaname noticed her and smiled. “Emi, you shouldn’t make a habit of sneaking into the moon dorm,” Kaname chided, but also sounding happy to see her. “… I just wanted to say hi. It’s hard when all those girls scream over me,” Emi said, Kaname chuckled at this. “I know that’s not your real reason Emi,” Kaname stated. “Fine… I wanted to see you. I wanted to spend sometime with you, like Yuki does. She always gets to break the rules and it isn’t fair,” Emi stated. “Emi… Why would you want to see me?” Kaname asked. “… Really Kaname? You don’t know!?” Emi exclaimed, and Kaname chuckled at this. “I suspected you might of fallen for me, but it seemed too good to be true,” Kaname stated. “… WHAT?!” Emi exclaimed. “I like you too Emi,” Kaname said to her. “… But you always give Yuki special treatment…” Emi said. “We’ve known each other since we were kids. Nothing more,” Kaname said. “S-so…” Emi started, but Kaname cut her off. Kaname placed his hand on Emi’s cheek and looked down into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her lips ever so gently. “Will you be mine Emi, Forever?” Kaname asked. “Of course, I’d love to,” Emi said happily

“Want to make it official?” Kaname asked. “Y-yeah, but how?” Emi asked, clueless. “I’ll tell you in my dorm. Okay?” Kaname asked. “Okay,” Emi said softly. Kaname took her hand and followed Kaname into his dorm. Emi sat on Kaname’s bed and looked at him, not sure what was going to happen next. “Don’t be afraid, I’d just like to tell you a few things before we make it official,” Kaname stated. “Like what?” Emi asked. “Well… You see, when I said forever… I meant it. I’m a vampire. I can turn you into one, and we’ll live in eternity together,” Kaname explained. “… Are you sure you’re not pulling my leg? You know I like vampire folk lore, so you better not be teasing me,” Emi asked, Kaname chuckled at this. “I’m completely serious,” Kaname said. “Well then sign me up,” Emi said cutely. “I love you Emi,” Kaname said. “… I love you too Kaname,” Emi said, her heart skipping a beat. Kaname knelt down and kissed Emi passionately, pushing her onto his bed and climbing on top of her. Kaname hovered over her for a moment, and then his eyes turned red. He licked Emi’s neck, then biting down on her neck suddenly. Kaname drank slowly to savor the blood, as well as make it less painful for Emi. After Kaname withdrew his fangs, Emi’s eyes glowed red. “Take some of my blood Emi. We are lovers now,” Kaname stated. Emi bit Kaname’s neck hungrily, drinking his sweet blood, withdrawing her fangs after she quenched her thirst, and then lapping up the excess blood. Emi looked down at her lover shyly.

“Your blood is now intertwined with mine. We are forever bonded, inside and out,” Kaname stated. “Kinky…” Emi whispered into Kaname’s ear. “There’s only one more way we haven’t intertwined,” Emi said mischievously. “You naughty girl. I like that,” Kaname said slyly. Kaname kissed Emi passionately, which turned into a heated make-out session. Their clothing items were coming off rather quickly. Kaname hovered over his lover. “You ready?” he asked. “Yeah,” Emi said.

Finding out:

          Emi hasn’t been feeling well lately, and she was thinking she might be pregnant. She bought a pregnancy test at a store and brought it back with her to campus. When she was alone n her dorm, she took the test, it read positive. Her moment of flipping out was interrupted by a knock on the door. She put the test loose in her jacket pocket and answered it, it was Zero. “Surprise dorm inspection,” Zero said, showing a note from the chairman. “Ugh fine,” Emi said. She let Zero in to inspect her room, he saw nothing suspicious. When Zero walked past her on the way out, he bumped her arm and the pregnancy test fell out of her pocket on the floor. Zero looked at the positive test and looked at her worriedly. “Z-zero I…” Emi started. “I knew your blood seemed different. You’re pregnant with Kaname’s baby,” Zero stated. “H-how in the heck do you know this?!” Emi exclaimed. “I’m a vampire too... I can sense these things,” Zero started. Emi was fuming, about to punch Zero, for “invading her personal space”. “Look, you need to go to the chairman to tell him you’re pregnant, as well as being a vampire,” Zero stated. “…Will you go with me?” Emi asked. “Sure,” Zero said with a sigh.

          Zero and Emi went to the chairman to explain how she turned into a vampire, who is pregnant. He seemed very supportive, and said to approach him if she needs help. Zero was escorting her to the moon dorm, to Kaname’s dorm. She knocked and Kaname told her it was open, so she walked in, to see Kaname sitting on his sofa a bit perplexed. “Kaname… I’m pregnant with our child. Ummm, this is kind of your fault since you didn’t have any condoms,” Emi stated blatantly. Kaname chuckled at Emi’s blunt way of speaking, and pulled her onto the sofa with him. “Kiryu, I can take it from here, thank you,” Kaname said, Zero nodded his head and exited the room. “I’m really happy; you do want to keep it right?” Kaname asked. “O-of course!” Emi said. “You’re so cute,” Kaname murmured, pulling her into his lap and hugging her from behind, resting his cheek atop her head. “I’m going to get so big and ugly looking aren’t I?” Emi asked with a sigh. “You’ll always be beautiful Emi,” Kaname said then kissing her lips gently.

The birth:

          After an agonizing 14 hours of screams and contractions, Emi gave birth to a baby girl. Kaname was there the whole pregnancy, no matter what she needed. They handed Emi their baby with light brown hair and green eyes. “Did you pick a name dear?” Kaname asked her. “Kozue, Kozue Kuran,” Emi said. “Perfect,” Kaname said. “She looks like you dear,” Kaname said. “She was in my oven after all,” Emi joked. “I love you Emi, I love you Kozue. You’re the most important women in my life, and I lived over 10,000 years so that means a lot,” Kaname said. “You look good for 10,000” Emi complimented. “I’m glad we could have such a beautiful daughter together Emi,” Kaname said. “I’m just glad that pain is over,” Emi said with a sigh, Kaname kissed her forehead. “So, want to do this again next week?” Kaname joked. “Ummmm, no,” Emi said, then they both laughed. “Kozue you’re such a sleeper, just like mommy,” Emi said then kissing Kozue’s head, then deciding to take a nap with her.

THE END!!!