Chapter 7

I wake up on the floor of the resturaunt. Matts still yelling at the slutty waitress. She tried to put her arm around his shoulders but Matt grabs her arm and twists it in between her shoulder blades.

"Is that anyway to treat a lady?" She whimpers, shifting uncomfortably.
"You are no lady." He says between gritted teeth. "Respect yourself." He growled throwing her arm down. My friends notice I'm awake and rush over to me.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Obvious concern in her tone, Ashleigh asks.
"I guess." I replied. I stand up and feel dizzy. I feel Emily grab hold of my arm. I drag her to a corner in the small restaurant as Matt argues with management.

"So Matt didn't ask me out?" Emphasized sadness in my tone.
"Not yet." She gave a weak smile. I look at my beat up white converse on my feet and frown. Tears threaten to fall from my eyes but I don't let them. I turn around, and Emily follows close behind. Emily and I stand on either side of Matt while management is getting ready to throw us out.

"That little slut you call a waitress tried to get in my boyfriends pants." I say putting my hand on Matts shoulder. He looks down to me and smirks. We both look up to see a fuming man.

"That "little slut" is my daughter!" He yells. "GET OUT!" The manager shouts. We gather our things with no shame and head out. As soon as we make it out the doors, everyone except for Matt and I burst out laughing. Matt engulfs he in a big hug as my tears fall on his shoulder. He strokes my hair and the laughter dies down. We break apart as everyone looks our direction. He grabs my hand gently and intertwines our fingers. Emily knew what to do. She headed in the same car as the boys, allowing Matt to sit with me to wherever the hell we are going. Emily wasn't mad. She looked ecstatic. She was probably just going to fuck Hayes in the back seat. We piled into the cars and headed to out next destination.

//

We pull up to huge mall. We all file out of the cars. Everyone except Matthew and I head in.

"What are we-" I was cut off by Matts finger reaching my lips.
"Shh, calm down, princess." He whispered sending chills down my spine. We walked for about 5 more minutes until we arrived at a beautiful garden. Matt must've remembered that when we first met I told him a perfect date would be a gorgeous garden. I turn his direction to see him giving me a hopeful smile. I run to him, wrapping my legs around his torso. He sways me back and forth before grabbing my hand and exploring the garden. I stop dead in my tracks as I lay my eyes on all the guys and my friends holding beautifully written love notes. I grab each one as I sit down on a nearby bench. I read every single handwritten letter. A few months back I told him the nicest thing anyone could ever do for me is write a handwritten letter. Every note had more than one tear drop on them. No, they weren't written by different people. They were all written by Matthew. I turn around to hug him but he's kneeling on the ground with what looks like a ring case. I gasp.

"Claire Catherine Croft, will you do me the honor of becoming my lovely girlfriend?" Matt asks, opening the case, revealing a gorgeous necklace. I'm at a loss for words. I nod and he stands up. I run into his arms. I can hear the clicks of all my friends cameras. I feel him smiling over my shoulder, as am I. We reluctantly pull apart.

"Thank you, princess." He says holding my hands in his.
"Thank you, Matthew." I say gleefully.

// :))))\\