Danny

What do I live for? To harm people, kill people, or make people live in misery. As I reflect on my life in this back alley, I look at my blood stained hands and taste the blood in my mouth. All blood tastes the same, smells the same, and all the people react the same. Don't get me wrong I feel bad for hurting...killing these people, but I need to do this to survive.

The woman I just drained screamed so loudly, she was almost annoying. She lay's in front of me, her eyes wide open, no longer breathing. When I drank her blood she fought me calling me a monster, a demon, a creep, but her thoughts were less insults then they were threats. "I will find you and end your life as quickly as you ended mine, or even quicker!"

Unfortunately for her I am extremely powerful when my eyes turn that dark lavender at the whiff of blood, or at the sound of a pulse. When I drink the blood of anyone I see their memories, feel their desires, and hear their darkest secrets.

"Ahhgh!!" I yell as I grip my hair in my hands. I hate it! I am the reason for all these people's deaths and even mine!

Wine colored tears fall down my cheeks as I remember the day I died. The day I turned...Into a monster.

Flashback:

"Come on! Quit walking so slowly!" Isabella spoke in a British accent, pulling me by the hand she griped so hardly.

"I'm not walking Bella, I'm following you!" I yell to her. She laughed. Such good friends we were. Then we arrived in an alley way.

"What are we doing here Bella?" I asked confused.

"Now close your eyes Danny." She said, and I did, no questions asked. I could feel her get closer. I was 10, she was 12. I felt her breathe on my neck.

"Don't open them Danny." She whispered in my ear slowly. As she slowly backed away, I got nervous. I was clueless about what was going to happen, so I opened my eyes. Instead of lavender her eyes went red with lust, she heard my pulse, and could no longer resist the smell of my blood.

"Agh! Bel...la."

(End of flashback.)

That women turned me into a monster! I loved her, but the day her fangs pierced my neck was the day I was filled with darkness and hatred for her.

I examined the girl in front of me. Blonde, dressed in a yellow vest with a long sleeved shirt, paired with a pink bow tie, a white skirt with yellow leggings, and white flats. She truly was flawless, light skinned, and young. She has a name tag that suggests that she worked for an ice cream parlor. I release my hair from my hands and rub the blood from the name tag. It reads: Cassey.