Cassey

"I will end your life as quickly as you did mine, or even quicker," Alex read, "And.... Those were your last words." Alex looks at his computer screen with a look of anger, fear, and questioning. When he looks up at me his features change from anger and questioning, to only fear.

"That-that- that...He tricked me! That mother fu- ha- ha!!! He killed me! He drank my blood!?"Disgusted at the thought, I yelled and immediately stood up. The chair shot back. I start pacing around the room, quickly.

"Hey, Cassey, I know this is shocking, but-" Alex attempts to calm me down with a low and soft voice, but surely fails.

"Shocking!? SHOCKING!? No! More like fire burning, melting me from the inside, and out! Why... why...?" Instead of pacing around the room, I stand still. I can feel the heat behind my eyes, warning me that I'm about to cry. I can't cry, not in front of Alex, that ignorant prick! Gosh, I'm shaking, I'm furious! My expression was now savage anger.

"Cassey, please calm down. I know how this must feel, I really do." Alex said, once again speaking in a soft and low tone.

"Why would he kill me?! You have no idea how this feels!" Instead of standing still, I run up to his desk and turn the monitor so that it's facing me.

"Cassey don't do anything stupid." Alex's voice, soft and calming, made me even more angry! The words in black flashed back at me.

I will end your life as quickly as you did mine, or even quicker!

      I punch a hole through the screen in an instant. Then, Alex quickly runs up to me and grabs me from behind. He wraps his arms around mine, locking his hands together so I can't move any large distance away. I continue to pry myself from his grip unsuccessfully.

      "Cassey! Pl- Please calm down." I was moving around as Alex was talking. I couldn't stop. My chest tightened up, I could barely breath, the tears were spilling from my eyes. I thought I was ready to hear. I thought I would be fine.

"Cassey," Now he slowly whispers, "Cassey, please. I know it hurts, I really do. You feel like you can't breathe, you feel like your dying all over again... I know." And I rest in his embrace, gradually calming down.

      I turn to face him once his grip lossens, "I'm so... Stupid. I-" He cuts me short and says, "I know, you didn't mean to." He hugs me thightly and I cry a little longer, then I pull away.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for going crazy." Then my natural curiosity chimes in, "How'd you know how I felt?" I say, wipping away my tears.

"Oh..I..uh. I-" Alex was interrupted by a panicked voice and a hard knock at the door.

"Alex Fender!! Open this door, right now! I heard her yelling!"

Alex immediately centered his attention on the door. Then he says, "Don?" He slowly walked to the door and opened it, and a guy stormed in.

      He came in looking angry. He looked almost exactly like Alex, but Don had black hair, he was dressed in all white, and his eyes were the lightest of blue.

      He started to argue with Alex.

"Why is she here. And what happened to this place!" He said this quitely, but there was something about him? It was something kind, yet it made me so mad.

"None of your fuckin' business, Don." Alex said this quitely as well.

"You know what she is capable of." Something's off here. Every time he talks my mood changes. One second I'm angry, then I'm turned on, and then I'm both at the same time. They both look at me, after Don had pointed to me, and Alex took a step back, "Her.....eyes. They're red." Alex once again looked terrified, but Don laughed and stepped closer to me. Once we were face to face he said, "I'm sure you have already figured this out, but my name is Don." Thanks captin obvious, "Alex has been a foul person to you. I won't be." He smiled, but I saw through that smile of his. He reached out to touch my shoulder. His hand landed on my shoulder.

      I look at his hand for a long while, then I grabbed it, and twisted him around. He is now on the floor and his hand is touching his back.

"Agh! I take it you remember me." He says in a low tone. His clothes suddenly change to all black.

"Oh, Don, how could I forget you?" I smile, full of a bitter tasting rage.

This man killed my mother right in front of me when I was 12.

Flashback:
       He laughed as he said, "Poor Cassey lost her mommy! Haha! Tell me, Cassey, why do you love your mother? She is in love with the same kind that will kill you in the future. This event will show what you are capable of. Soon." Then he vanished as I ran up to my mother who was bleeding out. The floor was painted with a dark red mixed with my tears.

I WILL KILL YOU, DON!!!! YOU WILL DIE!!! I will kill Don, and I will kill Danny... Revenge will be sweet.