A New Start

Chapter 1 > A New Start

<><><><><><><><>

Our heros were practicing in the dojo, after the time they didn't.
Well, they had struggles, mostly Leo. He couldn't concentrate like he did before; nightmares. He didn't tell his father, though. He knew it was usless.

Although, the rat already knew about it; he was sure concerned. Every time his oldest son had nightmares, it had to do something with reality; But the fact that he didn't knew what he was dreaming of, was making him worried.

"Yame!"

The 4 stopped, plopping on the ground panting. "Why do we have to train so hard!? Man!" Mikey, like always, whined. "Yeah, Sensei! We're training non-stop now. What's the point?" Splinter frowned as he whacked the two youngest turtles in the head, receiving 'Ouch!' from them.

"You will not know what will be waiting for you. You have to always be prepared-" His voice trailed off when he saw the other two's argument, again. They were arguing a lot now, which no one knew the reason of.

The reason, though, was Leo's nightmares. Stupid reason, right? But to Raph, it was certainly NOT stupid. After all, he knew what his brother was dreaming of.

"Leo! Those are not real! Snap out of it man! You're not the leader that gives up easily!"
"I can't Raph! It's a disaster! What if they are!?"
"They.are.not.REAL!"

Leo snapped and tackled Raph to the ground, starting to punch him. Raph, however, dodged some and caught some others. He threw Leo away, getting up and dashing towards him. Leo hit the wall, but instantly dodged Raph's fist and got out of the way, causing Raph's fist to punch the wall and make cracks.

Jeez! He's too tough. Leo thought while he caught Raph from behind, wrapping his arms around his waist and causing him to not move his arms. Raph struggled, then threw himself on the ground, causing Leo to smash onto the ground.

Leo hissed in pain while he let go, holding his back. Raph approached him and held his legs then started swinging him around, receiving howling from him.

"YAME!" Raph immediately stopped and threw Leo to their way, Donnie catching Leo, "Wouh, Raph! Take it easy!"

Leo growled while he stood up, brushing Donnie's hand away.
"Now, do ya mind tellin us what you were arguin about?" Mikey complained while crossed his arms, a plain expression.
Raph only frowned and looked to his side, "Nothing important." But hell, he knew it was too important.

Silence took place till Leo yelled out,
"You're such a bigmouth, Raph! Why don't you just mind your own damn business and butt out of my personal space-!"
"Leonardo! That is not the language I want to see!"
Leo instantly regretted what he said, but he didn't mean it. He knew he was saying all this out of anger, but he didn't mean it. Now he knew how Raph felt.

Speaking of him, he turned to apologize, but Raph was just heading out, slowly this time. Raph mumbled loudly for them to hear, "I just wanted to help ya, Leo." with that, he was gone.

...

(look, i know it's short, but this is just a starter. So, be patient. This chapter was about what is happening and all. So, have a good night/day.)