Persecution

In the police office, Tsukauchi was analyzing the photo of Tensei's corpse. Tensei had been skinned alive according to the reports and the symbol written on the wall, a circle and V, had been drawn using his blood. The sight was disturbing to say the least. Naomasa then turned to the chieff.

Naomasa: This is the 10th assasination related to that symbol this week. Whoever is doing this sure is inspired.
Chieff: We will find him and bring justice to him dont worry Naomasa.
Naomasa: I hope so, although there is something weird about all of this.
Chieff: About a supposedly shadowy figure with devil eyes who runs wild on the night murdering people?
Naomasa: Well you see, it seems as though he is not only killing any people. He targets specifically both heroes and villains, that is weird, what can possibly be his motives. It appears he also only uses weapons so we dont know what his quirk maybe.
Chieff: Well you will have enough time to ask him when we catch him.

Naomasa just nodded and the chieff went out of the room. Naomasa then went to observe the photos of all the other people who had been murdered in ways too gruesome to describe.

Nao: If we ever catch him...

In the night time...

The sound of the weels of a motorcycle could be heard in the outskirts of Musutafu. The darkness of the night engulfed it all, the only light was a faint one that came out of the motorcycle that was roaming through the roads. Its engines could be heard all around, little did anyone who heard it knew, that was the sound of an incoming death. The motorcycle continued uts way through the road. You could only see the devilish red eyes of the driver. It was approaching its destination.

Soon it stopped infront of a mansion, surrounded by large metal fences that prevented people from entering the giant yard of the house.

Izuku: Sleep soundly right now... It will be your last time...

The cloaked figure did a jump and landed quitely in the other side of the yard. He walked without making a sound and then managed to force the door open. He walked through the house like a shadow. He reached the second floor and that is when the door of a room opened.

Captain Celebrity: W-who's there?!

The shadow-like figure turned to look at Captain Celebrity with its red eyes.

C.C: W-who are you?! I-I'm a pro hero! I will arrest you! Yeah!

The figure walked towards Captain Celebrity.

C.C: Dont c-come any closer! O-or I w-will use lethal f-force!

The figure seemed to ignore the hero and continued to walk towards him.

C.C: Thats it! You asked for it!

Captain Celebrity rushed towards the figure and threw a punch but the figure catched it. The hero wasnt going to give up and threw another punch. The figure tilted his head and in a swift movement grabbed the hero's shirt and then threw him across the room.

Izuku: Resisting is useless, my judgement has been cast and there is nothing you can do about it.
Captain Celibriry: And what am I guilty of?
Izuku: Of using your title as a way to take women to your bed and sometime even.... Forcefully. Now, you will received the punishment according to your crimes.

The figure took out a gun and pointed to Captain Celebrity, just a little south.

Captain: Wait! No! What are you gonna-

Bang

The shot hit its target.

Captain Celebrity's genitals were no more. The hero let out a dying scream, the pain was too much.