League of Villains

Izuku was on a hurry, after so many months of searching, he had finally found the hideout of the League of Villains. He had heard the news of the League's attack on an UA training camp, he was speeding on his motorcycle as fast as he could to reach his target, at this point he didnt care about how there were lots of people in the streets and how he was being chased down by police cars, he simply left a few grenades and the cars exploded. There was nothing that would stop him, he would bring the carnage to that wicked organization. He had also discovered about All for One and how he was the true leader behind the League. All of this information he gathered it from Giran after some "persuation".

Flashback.

We see a naked Giran hanging from a rope from his arms and legs in an abandoned warehouse. Under him in the floor there was a spike. His rectum was in such a way that it was aligned with the spike.

Giran: Please! I-I dont know where they are! They contact me!
Izuku: I am tired of your lies.

Izuku was holding the rope that kept Giran above of the spike.

Giran: I assure you I dont know!
Izuku: I dont have time for this.

He then loosened his grip and let Giran fall butthole first into the spike. Giran screamed. Izuku was quick to raise him once again.

Izuku: Losing patience.
Giran: Please! I told you already!
Izuku: Lies!

He dropped of Giran again, though this time he didnt pull him up as quick. He then raised him again.

Giran: Okay! Okay! You win!
Izuku: Speak.
Giran: They are in the x building of the x street in Kamino Ward!
Izuku: Anything more?
Giran: They are led by this powerful villain named All for One!
Izuku: AND WHERE IS HE?!
Giran: H-he is a few roads down in the abandoned warehouse of x street!
Izuku: Thanks for your services.
Giran: So will you let me go now?
Izuku: I will let you go straight into hell.

He then dropped Giran completely into the spike, letting him die in it.

Flashback ends.

In the giant screens of the buildings the UA was giving a conference about what happened during the invasion in an attempt to save their reputation. Izuku didnt pay much attention to them though. He continued to speed down the road until he saw it, his destination. He parked his motorcycle and walked to the door.

When he arrived to the door, he prepared his gun and knocked on the door a few times. He heard movement in the other side and finally he heard footsteps coming to the door. As the door opened he shot his gun.

The body of Twice fell to the ground with bullet hole in the forehead. The other members of the League were startled by this sudden event. Izuku then opened the door completely. He took out two of his knives and charged directly at Kurogiri. Kurogiri barely had any time to react to Izuku's attack. In less the second Izuku's red eyes were infront of Kurogiri's. The next thing to happen was that Izuku stabbed Kurogiri in his physical body. Kurogiri's body fell lifeless to the ground.

As Izuku prepared, he had to jump away as blue flames engulfed everything. Izuku managed to avoid the fire, but he was then pinned into the ground by Magne using her weapon. Izuku didnt hesitate and took out another knife and threw at Magne. Magne moved but the knife still landed on her left shoulder.

Izuku then kicked Magne away from him and stood up only to barely dodge a sword aiming at his neck. He ducked under it and looked up to see Spinner was attacking him. He then looked down and saw Toga charging at him using her knife. Izuku couldnt dodge but he used his forearm as a shield for the knife. He then jumped backwards and removed the kinfe from his forearm.