Scum of Humanity

Izuku was angry, he had just been able to retrieve information about a Yakuza group which had just recently entered the drug market and aside from that what he had discovered also was not pretty.

He had been all day long preparing, he chekced his ammunitions and sharpened his swords, this was going to be one hell of a battle, but he eas determined to purge this scum of humanity out of this world.

He was in the middle of the night, thid was his personal domain, he knew how to move through it better than anyone. He was able to quietly reach the main base of the Shie Hassaikai, the organization he was tracking down. He climbed up the walls and landed on the garden of the house. He saw many members standing guard. He used the shadows to his advantage and moved through it. Slowly he approached the guards and sliced their throats in a swift movement that they didnt even had time to scream. One by one they all fell dead to the ground.

As he approached the door, a giant man walked through it, Izuku hid in the shadows and the man began to look around.

Rikiya: Huh?! Who is out there! Show yourself!

At that moment Izuku moved in blimding speeds and jumped high to chop Rikiya's head off.

Rikiya managed to shout a little scream before dying. Izuku put his sword away and entered the house.

He was then greeted by many, many other yakuzas staring at him. He simply grinned at them.

 He simply grinned at them

Izuku: Lets play!

Although they were shook by his appearence and voice, the yakuzas still charged at him. Needeless to say they didnt stand a chance.

 Needeless to say they didnt stand a chance

After Izuku finished his massacre. He continued to move on through the house, this time he shot anyone who attacked him in the face.

Izuku: No need for stealth

He had gathered enough information about the place and knew where the hidden entrance was, as he opened the door, more yakuza came out, and he simply shot them all dead.

He entered down to the basement when suddenly the walls started morphing around him.

Izuku: Mimic.