Another Point of View

Izuku had been injured in his incursion into Shiketsu, still he wouldnt put his crusade on hold just for having a few bullet holes and broken bones.

The heroes were shaken, a single individual managed to break into Japan's second most prestigious school and killed 5 pro heroes as well as many more police man and just right after the League of Villains invaded the USJ. People were beginning to worry about the safety of the students. The students themselves were beginning to worry, Shiketsu had to close down until they could get themselves together again, but still their reputation dropped down despite promises to increase security. In UA the students speculated if the phantom killer would go after them.

In UA

We can see a table filled with first year hero students chatting between themselves.

Kirishima: Oi! Did you hear what happened in Shiketsu?
Sero: Yes that was quite the thing.
Kaminari: Imagine if he was the one to attack us instead of the League.
Mineta: Dont say that! You will make me piss my pants! We would all die!
Bakugo: Speak for yourself loser! If that bastard shows himself in here I will be the one to kill him!
Mina: Kyaa! Look its the killer!

Bakugo and Mineta were quick to hide themselves under the table. The entire class began to laugh themselves off. Bakugo slowly rose up only to see there was no killer.

Bakugo: I will kill you all!
Kirishima: Calm down Bakugo, there is no shame in being afraid of a serial killer who has killed even a few pro heroes.
Tenya: Indeed Bakugo, that would be the most logical reaction against someone as dangerous as him.
Uraraka: Yes Bakugo its the most logical reaction, right Shi?

We can see a young woman now getting involved in the conversation.

Shi Subara, the ninth holder of One for All, formerly quirkless, she was acknowledge by All Might when she saved Bakugo, a former middleschool classmate as well

Shi: Yes Bakugo! There is no need to be ashamed, that doesnt mean you are any less strong! It yours means you are intelligent infront o a situation of danger!

Shi then smiled at Bakugo, making him blush a little, he used to tease her for being quirkless but it was only to gain her attention.

Momo: Shi is right, only someone stupid would actually go against him with no fear.
Shi: Thanks Momo!
Hagakure: That costume of his is really scary!
Tsuyu: He looks like a demon, kero.
Fumikage: Such a dark being.
Kirishima: You know they say that if you see into his eyes you can see hell itself!
Mineta: Stop talking about him!
Shoji: I think they are exaggerating a little.
Todoroki: Not that much actually.

They all turned to Todoroki.

Shi: What do you mean Shoto?
Tenya: Oh.... Endeavor...

The entire class had heard the news just a few days before the school year started about Endeavor's death.
(A/N: Todoroki is not as cold as in cannon as he felt some relief after Endeavor's death)

Todoroki: When he stepped out of his room and I first saw him.... I.... I felt strange.... An absolute sense of fear invaded me.... I.... I felt powerless in front of him....

The entire class widened their eyes. Todoroki felt powerless?

Todoroki: His aura.... It was one of wrath and fury, one of vengeance and death..... His eyes.... It was like when you stared to the void long enough and it stares back at you.... But this time it was like seeing death itself..... His bright red eyes.... The only way I can compare them would be to the flames of hell itself.... I could stand there petrified as the.... Being? Walked away like it was nothing......

The class remained silent, Todoroki was even shaking a little bit and sweating from just remembering it.
Shi suddenly grabbed his hand.

Shi: I am sorry you had to go through that, I am also sorry we made you remember it.

Shi then hugged Todoroki tightly. Todoroki could smell her perfume and felt her soft body, it relaxed him.

Kirishima: Sorry Todobroki, I didnt mean to trigger those memories.
Bakugo: Get your self together half n half.
Mina/Hagakure: Todo! We are sorry!
Tenya: We didnt want to make you remember you encounter with that monster, we are sorry Todoroki.

Shi stopped hugging Todoroki and looked at him.

Todoroki: Thanks... And I know you didnt mean it.... Though this may sound weird, but.... I wouldnt really call him a monster...
Kaminari: Huh?! What do you mean?
Todoroki: My father was a horrible man, and although I dont condone his killing still, he did bad things...

The news of Endeavor's abuse had been made news after his death.

Todoroki: He also killed Captain Celebrity, a rapist who fled to Japan and has dismantled countless of criminal organizations.... I believe he in his own twisted way.... Beleives he is doing the right thing....
Tenya: That still doesnt allow him to kill people.
Todoroki: I do agree on that...
Sero: Do you think he will be caught?
Tenya: Every villain faces justice eventually!
Shi: I ummm.... I heard the top heroes will have a meeting to discuss the killer in the afternoon....
Tenya: Then that means his demise is soon! He will face the hammer of justice!
Momo: Only time will tell...

In the afternoon at the UA meeting room, many pro heroes stood as Nezu guided the meeting. All Might, Best Jeanist, Hawks, Nighteye, Gran Torino, Ryukyu, Fat Gum, the rest of the top 10 heroes and the entire UA staff as well as Naomasa were talking.

All Might: We have to bring this killer to justice!
Gran Torino: Easier said then done!
Best Jeanist: Indeed.
Sir: What do you suggest we do Naomasa?
Naomasa: I think we should hear what Edgeshot has to say, as far as we know he has been the only one to truly fight him and live.

Edgeshot stood up all bandaged from his previous fight snd spoke up.

Edgeshot: Vendetta is an extremely skillful fighter, he mostly fight using his swords, of which he has an incredible dominion over them, as if they were just another part of his body. He also has an incredibly diverse arsenal of weapons, mostly guns though, which he sometimes tends to switch to. Add to that his almost inhuman speed, strength and reflexes as well as a high level of precision, and you have an almost invincible warrior. I highly suggest that if you attack him, you do it in groups, a one on one match would be suicidal, I think he can kill anyone perhaphs besides of All Might.
Naomasa: Thanks Edgeshot you may sit. Now we need all of you to increase your patrol time, we will do it in groups of 3 to increase effectiveness, we will keep a comunicator with each group so if one is attacked, the others will know and will go to help them.
Sir: Naomasa, I offer my agency to investigate further into the killer and give him chase, we cant sit around just waiting for him, not anymore.

Naomasa looked at him for a few seconds and then spoke.

Naomasa: Very well then just be careful....
Sir: I will find him... I promise....