Shiketsu

A few weeks had passed since Izuku dismantled the Shie Hassaikai, Izuku had layed low for a while, he had been saving his strength for his new movement. Shiketsu was one of the greatest hero schools in Japan, only seconf to UA. Speaking of which, Izuku had received news that UA had been attacked by a villain group called the League of Villains, he made a mental note to check on them later. He knew attacking them in the day all by himself was almost suicidal, as he would be overwhelmed by the students likely, but in the night, only the teachers remained for some hours. If the teachers died then Shiketsu would be disabled. He made his plans and the day of judgement was set.

In the night.

Izuku approached the great school, he knew the school had advanced security systems, but he had killed a hairy student in the afternoon and was able to steal his id, which allowed him to enter without the security system going off.

As he climbed up the walls, he entered the yard and walked through it, as he approached the door, he saw the hero Selkie standing guard at the door. He approached him through the shadows and then slashed his throat. He then entered the school, but failed to realize Selkie in his last breath, managed to sound the alarms through a button on his arm. Izuku heard the alarm go off and sighed, he then moved quickly, trying to find the other teachers, all the lights went on one by one. He then found the hero Backdraft who was confused about the situation. Backdraft saw Izuku but didnt manage to react in time as Izuku chopped his head off in an instant. He continued to move throughout the school and found some teachers who looked more like civilians then heroes, he still cut them off in an instant. As he kept moving, he then found himself face to face with the hero Cow Lady.

C.L: So you are the intruder huh?

Cow Lady used her quirk and transformed into a cow. She then charged at Izuku, Izuku managed to jump away and stuck one of his swords in Cow Lady's back. Cow Lady got mad at this point and charged at him with an even greater speed than before, she managed to trapped him by pinning his arms with her horns into the wall. She planned to keep him there, but didnt count for Izuku to have a small knife in the tip of his boot, he smashed his foot in Cow Lady's belly. She instintively moved back, Izuku took the oportunity and took out one of his guns and shot Cow Lady in the eye.

Izuku got up and continue to move.

He then reached the court and found himself infront of Edgeshot, Pankration and Electoplant.

Edgeshot: We will bring you to justice Vendetta!

Electoplant used his quirk and launched some energy balls at Izuku, he was able to dodge but suddenly Edgeshot appeared behind him and kicked him straight into Pankratio, who then smashed him into the ground, he then grabbed him and threw him into a wall. Electoplant then threw a few more energy balls into him.

Electoplant: That should be enough to knock him out.
Pankration: Indeed.
Edgeshot: Lets capture him.

Pankration was approached Izuku, but suddenly he opened his eyes and using his swords in a swift movement chopped off Pankration's hand that was about to grab him. Izuku then took out his gun and shot Pankration in the head. Electoplant more energy blasts at Izuku, but he managed to dodge by jumping away. Edgeshot appeared behind Izuku to kick him away, but Izuku dodged and turned around threw a kick at him but Edgeshot dodged and appeared infront of Izuku. Izuku took his sword and charged at Edgeshot, he managed to cut him though it was only superficial.

Edgeshot kneeled to the ground while bleeding

Edgeshot kneeled to the ground while bleeding. Izuku turned to finish off Edgeshot, but he had to jump away as Electoplant threw another energy blast at him.

Electoplast the threw as many vlast as he could to try and knock back Izuku, Izuku was able to dodge many of them but not all. Although injured, he kept his advance and was able to slice his hands off and then he stabbed his heart.

He turned to Edgeshot to but he was then greeted by a bullet to the shoulder. He turned once again to see the police standing there along with Naomasa.

Naomasa: Vendetta, surrender now or we will use lethal force against you!

Though outnumbered he held his ground and rose his sword up in defense.

Naomasa: Very well then, open fire!

The police force opened fire on Izuku but he managed to dodge the bullets and cout through their lines. Naomasa was able to barely dodge.

As Izuku ran he was able to jump out of a window though not before he got shot in the leg

As Izuku ran he was able to jump out of a window though not before he got shot in the leg. Still Izuku was able to escape using the darkness of the night as his cover.