-1-

Gabrielle Skribikin smiled as she set foot at the island that will be her home for the whole month. Grabbing her camera she was about to snap a photo but saw a girl wearing a white dress walking by the shore.

"Ma'am dalhin ko na po yung gamit niyo sa loob." Unwillingly Gabb tore her eyes away from the girl , diverting her attention to the smiling staff of the resort.

"Sige po kuya tara." She smiled following the older man. She was in awe at how beautiful the place is, the resorts gives her this very Filipino vibes where the decors are mostly made by the locals which she assumes with couches made of bamboo with cushions on it.

"Maligayang pag dating sa Isla Pag-asa." A woman which she things around 40 greeted her with a huge smile. "May reservation po ba kayo?" Gabb pulled out her wallet and picked up her ID.

"May reservation ako under Gabrielle Skribikin." The woman smiled nodding her head.

"Wow." She exclaimed as she got inside her room smiling widely. The room is big with a glass door to the balcony that is facing the ocean. Gabb sets her bag down and walks towards the balcony.

"Napakaganda." She murmured, picking up her phone she took couple of shots ready to send it to her friends but before she can even send it her phone rings.

"Hello." She smiled but soon disappeared as she heard her best friend's loud voice.

"Gabrielle Skribikin nasaang lupalop ka na naman ng Pilipinas!?" Coleen Trinidad asked, Coleen and Gabb has been friends since they were high school. They are so close that even their family became friends.

"Coleen relax ka lang." Gabb said sitting at the chair at the balcony. "Nandito ako sa Isla Pag-asa." She watched as birds fly at the sky, some fishermen docking their boats and again the girl she saw at the shore earlier. She's walking with two girls smiling widely.

"Pano mag rerelax hah Gabb? Eh bigla ka na namang nawala." She can hear Coleen let out a deep breath. "Sina tita nag papanic di nila alam kung san ka nag punta." Hearing this she leaned her head back against the wall closing her eyes.

"Pakisabi nalang sa kanila kung nasaan ako. Wala din namang kwenta kahit na mag sabi ako sakanila bago ako umalis eh." Coleen knows how rocky Gabb's relationship with her parents since she and her sister got into an accident resulting for their relationship to go downhill.

"Sure ka na ako ang mag sasabi sakanila at hindi ikaw?" Licking her lips she gave a nod as if Coleen is around.

"Ikaw nalang mag sabi Coleen, wag kang mag alala mag uupdate ako sayo palagi." Ending the call she sent Coleen and their other friends the photos that she took from her phone.

Around afternoon Gabb exits the resort with her camera slinging around her neck. She smiled, she looked around and felt so relax. Far away from the city, far away from stress for a whole month with a goal of capturing the photos she can display in her exhibit soon.

She first took a shot of local kids some playing in the water some are building sand castles making her smile. Holding her camera she was ready to take a shot of the kids but ended up getting hit at the back of her head.

"Hala! Sorry!" She heard someone yelled. Rubbing her aching spot she stood up letting out a sigh. "Sorry talaga hindi namin sinasadya." Turning around Gabb saw a girl that she saw earlier when she just set foot at the island. She was still wearing this white dress looking at her worriedly.

"Ate okay ka lang po?" She felt someone tugged at her shirt making her to forcefully tear her eyes away from the beautiful girl in front of her.

"Ah oo okay lang ako." She smiled at the younger girl who has a resemblance at the latter in front of her.

"Sure ka okay ka lang?" Gabb smiled again nodding at the beautiful girl in front of her. "Kukuha ako ng yelo para hindi mag bukol yung tinamaan sayo." Before she can object she watched as the girl quickly left leaving her with the two girls the latter is with.

"Ate upo ka muna." She just let the young girl pulled her towards the bench. "Ako pala si Frances, tapos siya si Jaydee tsaka yung pumasok kanina si Ate Ella."

"Ella pala name niya, magandang name bagay sakanya." Gabb thought looking at the direction where Ella disappeared. "Mag kakapatid kayo?" She asked trying to ease the awkward atmosphere.

"Pinsan ko si Ate Ella then si Jaydee friend namin." Gabb nodded smiling at the two who sat in front of her.

"Photographer ka?" Jaydee asked pointing at Gabb's camera.

"Hmm oo." Removing the camera strap around her nape she gave the camera to Jaydee with Frances scooting closer to the latter to look at Gabb's photos. Soon she saw Ella holding something running towards their direction.

"Pasensya kana natagalan." She panted sitting next to Gabb. "Lagyan nating yelo para hindi bumukol." Gabb just lowered her head with Ella carefully placing the ice covered with towel against the short haired girl.

"Gabrielle Skribikin." Ella was surprised when she offered her hand for a handshake. "Pero Gabb nalang for short."

"Ella Mae." Gabb's smile widens as Ella accepts the handshake, she can feel how soft the latter hand is. "Ella nalang."

"Grabe ate ang ganda ng shots mo." Jaydee said making the two of them to pull their hands away from each others grip.

"Oo nga ang ganda." Frances followed giving her a huge smile. They stayed a little at the shore with Gabb talking with Jaydee and Frances while Ella just listens to them.

"Parang interested din kayo sa photography ah." Gabb commented as she look at the photos that the two you girls taken from their phone. Gabb gave few tips on how to take good photos with only using their own phones.

"So dito ka nakatira?" Gabb asked as she walked with Ella following Jaydee and Frances who insisted on showing her around the island as an apology for hitting her with the ball.

"Born and raised dito." Ella said tucking her hair behind her ear as the wind blows. Gabb watched as Ella tries to keep her hair away from her face.

"Here." The latter looked at Gabb offering her a hair tie. "Habit lang na mag dala ng hair tie kahit maiksi buhok ko, you never know kasi baka kailangan." She said as she saw the confused look at Ella.

"Salamat." Their pace slow down as she waited for Ella to tie her hair in a pony tail. "Bakit ka pala napunta dito?" Ella asked giving Gabb a quick glance.

"Nag hahanap ng inspirasyon." She smiled. "Nag babalak kasi ako gumawa bg exhibit ko ulit at naisipan ko na baka mabigyan ako ng Isla Pag-asa ng inspirasyon na hinahanap ko." She answered looking at Ella straight in the eyes. Since the sun was already setting it gives a nice lightening, the orange light made Ella's beauty to stand out her eyes shining making it more inviting to look.

"Interesting ang island pero mas interesting mga tao dito, lalo kana Ella." They continue their small tour with Jaydee and Frances leading them around.