Just Me and You

"Ku-Kurumi, I can't believe it's you!" Shido stammered. "You came back?" 

"Well, that's what it looks like," Kurumi responded without emotion, with her face showing no emotion either, her eyes gazing at Shido.

Noticing this, Shido attentively replied. "Kurumi is there something wrong?" 

"It's finally over, the darkness, the pain, now it's just you Shido, just you," Kurumi blushed "The cycle is now complete, all the conditions are perfect," 

Kurumi suddenly shook her head, restoring all the glimmer and emotion in her eyes. 

"Say, let's start our date shall we," Kurumi said as she clasped her hands. 

"Sure thing Kurumi, where do you want to go?" Shido asked her. 

"Well, it would be nice if you could pick out a new pair of lingerie for me," Kurumi said teasingly. 

"Uuummmmm" Shido blushed 

"Ara ara, you look so cute when you're embarrassed, don't worry Shido, that lingerie still fits me fine!" Kurumi chuckled "How about we visit the manga store and continue from there?" She added.

"Sure thing, Kurumi," 

As Shido and Kurumi were making their way to the manga store, they treated each other like nothing happened between the two of them, talking and walking holding hands. To others, they looked just like a normal teenage couple. 

As they reached the manga store, Kurumi leapt out of Shido's hand and ran towards the window showcasing the new releases, similar to when Tohka reacts whenever she sees a Kinako bread. 

"Shido, look Honjou Souji released her latest manga! I can't wait to have a look!" Kurumi shouted. 

"I never knew that you were into manga Kuru-,"  

Kurumi grabbed Shido's hand and rushed him into the manga store before he even finished his sentence. 

"Let's get it right now! I can't wait to read it!" Kurumi said as she rushed to the shelves. 

"Slow down Kurumi, you might knock something over," Shido advised her as he walked over and grabbed his own copy. By the time Shido got to the counter to pay, Kurumi was already immersed in it. Grinning at Kurumi's enthusiasm he got out his wallet to pay. 

"Just two copied please," He said to the surprised cashier. Shido glanced back at Kurumi, in which her nose was almost touching the page. As they exited the shop, Kurumi bookmarked her manga and placed it in her handbag. 

"So, Shido I decided where we went first, you can decide where we go next!" She exclaimed. 

"Well, there is a new modern parody of the origin of the Tanabata story, how about we go to the planetarium and watch it?" Shido suggested. 

"Anything for you Shido!" Kurumi replied, smiling ear to ear as she rejoined hands with Shido. She looked directly into Shido's eyes, you could see the sun glare off her eyes.

"What makes you happy, makes me happy!" 

Shido suddenly had a funny feeling in his stomach, he never felt like this before in his life. He couldn't move his head and his eyes were stuck looking at Kurumi's. 

"What is this feeling?" He thought to himself, "C'mon just stop looking at Kurumi, stop looking at her already!" Finally, Shido's body obeyed his thoughts and snapped back to reality. 

"Are you okay, Shido? Hehe," Kurumi giggled. 

"I'm fine thanks Kurumi," Shido replied, his thoughts still in the clouds. 

Shido reviewed his thoughts when they were walking to the planetarium. 

"This feeling, it's still there, it's similar to the feeling when I'm close to one of the girls,"

Shido looked at Kurumi, her eyes were gazing ahead, not looking at anything in particular. 

"But when I'm with Kurumi, its stronger, way stronger, what is it?" 

"!" 

"Could it be...?"

"Love?"