?

(Nobody POV, Literally)

Darkness, the first thing I saw, clouded my vision, I couldn't see anything, nothing at all. Then all of a sudden, the darkness materialized into shape, a stem, it was quite large, about 3 times as tall as me. A bud slowly bloomed from the stem and revealed the whole flower. The petals were snow-white, I'd never seen a flower this pale, disorientating and delicate in my life, they looked like the wings of a bird, but the thing that most intrigued me was something taking the place of the bud in the flower. 

" ..." 

A girl, with golden hair, and sparkling pink eyes

A girl, with golden hair, and sparkling pink eyes. She wore a short, black dress with gold gauntlets on her legs. A pair of angelic wings were also behind her, dropping feathers, though I couldn't see if they were attached to her back as she was facing almost directly towards me. 

She didn't seem to be looking at anything in particular, and though there wasn't much to look at, she didn't even seem to notice my presence. I noticed her eyes, a shine reflecting off her pupils, which was strange as there didn't seem to be a source of light in this void. She looked sad and condescending while also looking determined as if she was going to die at any given second. 

A mysterious male voice then echoed through the void we were in or was my mind? 

"Fantastic, we've done it, we have achieved true magical power!"

Then I heard another male voice in response.

"It is, breathtaking,"

A female voice was then heard.

"All the Reiryoku in the world has been brought together in one concentration, its extremely dangerous, once we extract the mana required to create a territory prototype, I say we must use the forcefield it provides at once, there is no telling what kind of release this amount of accumulated energy could produce," 

The first voice then replied.

"Agreed, begin the extraction process,"

The flower and the girl inside it then began to fade into the neverending darkness, although, the light she gave off persisted. 

The female voice then broke the silence.

"Extraction process complete, let's finish manipulating the territory and use it,"

The second male then spoke abruptly.

"Wait, no! Reverse the extraction now! It's caused an imbalance in the Reiryoku!"

The female took no time to reply.

"It's too late, we can't reverse the damage, we must activate the territory,"

The first male then spoke.

"Territory operational, brace for impact,"

The light given off by the flower dissipated instantaneously. Leaving me in darkness.