Sorry

Guys, before I cover everything that I want to say, I just want to first and foremost say that I'm super thankful for all the support you have given me throughout this fanfiction, I'd never thought I would have made it this far (even though I have literally no reads in comparison to much bigger projects). 

Next, I want to say sorry, I'm going to be discontinuing this series for a number of reasons that I will get into, but this does not mean that I will stop writing fanfiction altogether. 

1. Like many other writers and content creators, I have suffered from writer's block and motivational issues, I've tried my best to stay active on this story, however, I've really been struggling in the last few parts and if you look closely, you can notice this. 

2. This kind of content doesn't really resonate with me. When I first started this fanfiction, I had a lot of eagerness and momentum as this was a period where I was just so in love with DAL and fanfiction.

3. Schoolwork. Yes, I know, a common excuse for writers such as myself, but I cannot deny that balancing out my workload with projects like this is quite a strain, however, not everyone can cope with too much work. Some people like the challenge of taking on the world, while others, like me, simply make priorities to make life a bit less stressful. My mindset isn't really wired to take on extra-curricular activities like this (I'm pretty much talentless), especially because when I started this, it was just for fun that can perhaps improve my writing skills.

4. Constant Procrastination, I think this speaks for itself...

Anyways, I just want to say again, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, thank you for supporting me, giving me feedback and votes and just simply taking the time to read my works! I really appreciate it from each and every one of you guys. 

Also, this story will be marked as completed as I have no intent on continuing this series. 

I hope you guys understand, thanks again. 

Peace Out, Koops

P.S, Rinne x Shido will still be happening, stay tuned for that! Have a lot of ideas and inspiration for this.